CHAPTER 3: That cant be right? There are no mundanes here.

***
Shawn Mendes as Matt aboveeee***

As I opened the main door and I felt everyone looking at me, well not really everyone.

Zooey was sitting on the stairs with this guy who had his arm around her waist. I didn't want to barge but I had to change into dry,presentable clothes. So..I did the most righteous thing, cough.

As soon as I let out a small but clear cough, the lovers looked at me. They stood and walked towards me.

"Oh, you're done. Cris I'll talk to you later." Zooey said kind of pushing away the guy.

"Don't be rude Z. Introduce your boyfriend to this young lady in dripping, medieval dress. " He said winking at Zooey.

I really couldn't talk because it's either I was shy or I was shy about my dripping,medieval dress.

"Rania, this is my boyfriend, Cris, werewolf . Cris, this is the new girl, Rania..." She said waiting for me to say what kind I am.

"Um, human." I said pursing my lips at my split second answer.

"That can't be right. There are no mundanes here. Maybe you still don't know, oh well. Welcome to the haven." He said then he kissed Zooeys forehead then left.

Zooey fixed her hanging blouse then proceeded to guide me.

She led me to a cabin. It was our dorm room and I had 4 more roommates, Megan, vampire, Allie and Ellie, twin goddesses , and Cressil, mermaid.

There was only a lounging area and 5 doors, four for each of us (the twins share the same room) and 1 leads to a SUPER big bathroom. Apparently we don't have a kitchen nor a fridge because we have an open cafeteria

My roommates were still not there so I had the chance to roam. I went into our bathroom and there were 5 doors with each of our names written in front of the door. I opened the door with my name on and Woah! It was filled with clothes that I've never had...I remeber all my life wearing beige, worn out orphanage clothes and here I am having this whole closet all to myself....I just wish I could share this with Hannah. I picked out black ripped jeans and a white shirt that seems too small for me. It sure was weird since I had to wear a dress everyday .

I checked myself maybe once or twice in the mirror then when I finished I went out looking quite embarrassed with what I look like.

"Girl! I like that better than that raggedy dress you wore. I mean you could wear a bitta makeup or maybe curl your hair and change your sneakers to heels..but of course its your choice." Zooey said.

"I think this shirt belongs to a 3rd grader." I said in a low tone.

"It's called a crop top...it's designed to be like that you silly girl." She said while giggling.

I smiled in return. She then showed me to my desk which had my own 'laptop' which I had no idea how to use and a phone that has an apple which had a little bite at the back, at least I knew a bit about using the phone because when Cherry , one of my friends from the orphanage got adopted by a rich couple she always visited us and showed us her gadgets.

I brought my phone with me then we started walking outside.
When we were just near the cafeteria Zooey bailed on me. Cris called her and she told me she had to go and she kept saying she was sorry and that she'll try to catch up with me and give me a proper tour but I waved her off because I knew she was needed somewhere else.

I started walking around and somehow I felt like an alien. Out of my shyness I just ducked my head down and looked at my black sneakers when ... Thug..