CHAPTER 7: You were about to make me pee my pants.

***Bella Thorne as our mermaid, cressil***

" I heard you have interest on my cousin." She said nudging my side.

"I don't! " I screamed defending myself.

"You don't have to lie about it."

"No I really don't."

"That's okay, I won't force you to tell me who your crush is but if you really like Matt, I wanna tell you that he likes you too. Please don't hurt him or lead him on, he's been through a lot already."

I was about to open my mouth and ask her about what she means with "he's been through a lot already" but she quickly shushed me and told me that this is not the right time to tell me about her cousins past.

Megan and I were talking more and about how Matt got very mad at her when her fangs grew earlier than his. I was having so much fun talking with this vampire when this catchy song that has weird lyrics such as "I like is better when we're wasted! " blasted through the speaker as people jumped to the lake. They were splashing so much water which annoyed Megan.

"Hey twins! Let's go somewhere else private!" She screamed over the loudness of the music.

"I don't want to Megan, can't you see that hot merman waving at me!" Ellie said.

"Ellie! Your acting weird again let's go already!" Allie screamed and immediately grabbed her sisters waist and bolted her to the sky.

"Meg! I'll see you there, hurry up!" Allie shouted before she disappeared into the night sky.

Megan looked at me and placed her hand in front of us.

"What?" I asked which for sure made me look ignorant.

"You heard Allie, you coming or not?" She said.

I know that this is going to be another crazy adventure but damnit I've already been through a lot today, how's bolting to the sky with a vampire make any difference?

I grabbed her hand and as soon as our skin touched she flew which made me scream at the top of my lungs just like how I acted when Zach carried me earlier.

We flew for about 5 minutes but it sure felt like a whole 24 hour trip. We touched down on top of a hill or something. It had flowers all over it and fireflies and it was just magical.

"Megan what are we gonna do here?" I asked kind of scared.

She walked to me and positioned near my neck. Please lord! Don't tell me I'm gonna be her extra meal for tonight, I really thought she was my friend.

I was murmuring stuff like, please don't eat me, I thought were friends, I don't taste good, and some other nonsense.

"Welcome" Megan whispered to my ears.

I was about to scream when I heard someone snap their fingers and then suddenly there was a ball of light. It took me a minute to regain my eyesight since I was squinting so much when Megan was so close to me.

"Megan what did you do now?" Arabella said with a fireball on her palm.

"Nah, I was just joking Rania, I would never eat you." She said laughing,"but seriously I'm sorry if I scared you."
She said hugging me.

"You were about to make me pee my pants." I said calmly then they both laughed.

I snickered a bit when I finally regained my soul.

"So what are we really here for? Aside from welcoming me by trying to eat me." I asked which made them laugh.

"People we trust are the only ones who can come here. This is the place where all of us meet once in a while just to be alone and away from all the stress of being a mythical being ." Arabella said leading the way.