CHAPTER 6: You made me taste my own blood.

***
My babies Lisa and Lena as Allie and Ellie❤️***

We started walking to the canteen place all hand in hand.

People were walking too, some laughing, some carrying their books or laptops, some were even in their swimwear or "bikinis?" IDK

We walked further till we reached the canteen. It looked nothing like earlier at lunch, now it had lights dangling on the branches of trees which I suppose was fireflies? Tables were made from wood and chairs made from tree stumps. And there was music blasting from speakers and it was just filled with people who look like human beings but with a twist of thunders, wands, fangs and just whole lot of stuff going on in this place right now.

People smiled at me, some rolled their eyes but I sure liked someone's reaction when he saw me. Matt smiled widely and his eyes brightened and I was flattered with this small gesture.

We sat down on the table with Zach, Matt, Trey and Arabella. Apparently all of them are friends since they were children. Zach was originally sitting next to Matt but he stood up and went in between Megan and I. Everyone felt the awkward atmosphere so we just started talking.
We were served the most delicious food I've tasted my whole life, steak that didn't taste like a hundred years old, mashed potatoes which I knew was made of fresh potatoes, fruits that were oh so juicy, these fuzzy drinks they call soda and my most favorite is the dessert part there were also burgers and fries and just a lot of foods with names I don't remember.

I looked up from my plate and I saw Allie & Ellie making two soldier people made from their mashed potatoes fight to death, Cress was writing something down on her notebook, Arabella and Trey were flirting endlessly with each other, Matt and I were giving each other short glances which were so awkward and Zach was flirting while Megan skillfully stirs away from his topics.

Everything was going fine and normal (this is what they call normal) when a paper plane flew right past Megan's cheek. Everyone was surprised especially when a lot of blood oozed from where the plane flew through. She picked the paper figure and we saw that it had some sort of sharp blades at the edges. She read the paper and showed it to us.

Stop flirting with my boyfriend or you'll get more than what you deserve.

That's what the letter said. Zach kept saying that he doesn't have a girlfriend while everyone was saying lots of words at the same time. Megan sat there with a poker face then she wiped the blood on her face with her hands and she tasted it?

"Delicious"

That was the last thing I heard from her then she bolted to the table behind us. She grabbed a fork from that table and she stabbed a girls hand then suddenly all we heard was a hopeless girl screaming.

The girl pulled out the fork from her hand and she turned around. I observed her carefully then I knew that she was the mermaid who claimed herself as Zach's girlfriend earlier at lunch.

Megan stood in front of her looking badass while the girl tried to look badass. As soon as the wound on her hand caused by Megan's fork closed up she stood up also.

"What in the hell is your problem?" The mermaid screamed.

"You made me taste my own blood." Megan said calmly.

"And why is being a blood hungry savage monster my problem?" The mermaid snapped back.

Megan and the other vampires got real mad as soon as the mermaid said that.

"Never call us monsters" Megan said slowly.

"Why wouldn't I. You are a monster and you're just flirting with my boyfriend because you're jealous of my kind. For once you want to be a lovable mermaid and stop being a vampire monster."

That was it. Megan was steaming. She grabbed the mermaids green hair and she bolted her to the sky and straight down the lake. This seems like de'javu. She wrestled her underwater until the mermaid screamed she couldn't take it anymore.

Megan walked to shore and screamed at the mermaid.

"See why I don't want to be a mermaid a single bit! You can't even fight anyone even if you're in your own habitat. We are not monsters, you just tempt us to be them! In the end you're just a fish who won't ever know how to walk!!!" She screamed so loud which made everyone hear.

All of the other vampires and some other kinds clapped their hands and cheered as Megan started walking towards us. Everyone was patting her back while the people with green hair shot her glares except for Cress.

She sat down back at the table while everyone looked at her opened mouthed and with wide eyes.

"Cress you are not included in my speech, you have been a kind mermaid and bestfriend to me. " she said to cressil.

"I know" Cressil said while hugging Megan. Everybody laughed and clapped their hands.

Arabella snapped her fingers which immediately turned Megan's wet clothes into fabulous dry ones.

We stayed for a bit and just enjoyed the music that was played by a very very handsome DJ.

The couples (Arabella, Cress and their boyfriends) left after a few minutes and later on Allie said that she wanted to hang out near the lake. Megan said that the boys couldn't come with us because she said we need to know each other first, of course the boys disagreed at first but all Megan had to do was squint her eyes and the boys backed off.

It was so awkward to be with Megan at first but then she really was nice. I was walking behind the twins who seemed to be in their own world when Megan linked her arm around mine.

"Hey" she said in a happy happy voice.

"Hey Megan" I said with hesitations.

"Please don't be afraid of me because of what happened earlier with the trees and the mermaid." She said all in probably one second.

"I'm not, I'm just nervous to be with such a cool person." I said smiling at her.

"You're flattering me and don't worry I'm actually such a lame-o, you're the one who's actually cool." She said.

"Me? cool?"

"Yeah, don't argue with me. I won't tell you why your cool, not now but I promise I'll tell you someday." She smiled then she pulled me to the beach.

We sat down on the sand next to where the twins were sitting and suddenly I felt comfortable being with a cool, reckless vampire.

A/N : hey babies!
Sorry if I update so slow, please be very patient especially because I have been studying hard in Math, cause it's killing me. Thanks for reading and hit vote for this chapter and comment if you have any thoughts or ideas.

Read my litty book (A Bad Girls Tale: Troubled Waters)