CHAPTER 2: Trust me babe, you dont want to go to hell.

***
The handsome Cameron Dallas as Zach above***

"What are you gonna do to me you idiots. I swear if I die, I'm gonna come back to you and drag you and drop you in hell!" I screamed to them. I wanted them to know that I am nowhere near afraid because I really wasn't, as an orphan I learned how to cast fear away.

"Trust me babe, you don't want to go to hell. A princess like you wouldn't like it there." one said.

The one at my back took the bag off my head, giving me back my sight. The one who replied to me was in front of me. He looked handsome with his hair in a messy state and his eyes were a clear blue that looked like the sky.

"How do you know? Have you ever been in hell before?" I asked challenging him.

The one at my back laughed and said, "Sure, he's been sent there a lot of times already." Then continued laughing.

"Are you kidding me?" I said with my what in the world are you saying look.

"Nope. Zeus is my great,great,great,great,great..." The one with the blue eyes said.

"We get it Zach. Anyways I'm Matt, vampire and you already met Zach,he's a god by blood. Zeus is his grandfather and he always gets sent to Hades for punishment." Matt , a guy with brown hair and almost orange-yellow eye color who claimed he's a vampire said while laughing.

I laughed so loud as soon as he finished talking. "If you're a vampire and he's a god I might as well be a mermaid." I said disappearing in laughter.

"Babe, I've dated mermaids before and you are no mermaid." Zach the god said.

I pouted at him to show him that I still don't believe in their silly stories.

Matt walked next to Zach and whispered something in his ear. Zach smirked at me which made him even more handsome then he surprisingly walked towards me. I stepped back but he placed his hand around my waist. "After this you'd believe us babe. " he said with that nickname he gave me. I hate to say this but I got scared by how close we were, how he held me, and how his voice sounded so hot. Oh what are you saying.

I was just looking straight his blue eyes then he bolted me to the sky. I couldn't believe this! we were actually flying! I automatically hugged him, clinging to his body.

"You could ff,,fllly fly." I said kind of trembling because he looked so handsome with the wind brushing through his brownish blonde hair while I assume I look ugly and beat down right now.

"God, right?" He said looking at me again with a smirk.

"I believe you." I said with a nervous smile.

"Babe, are you just going to stare at me or are you going to enjoy the view for once?" He said again making me embarrassed.

"Yeah, of course ." I said as I looked down to this awesome, beautiful sight .

After a few more minutes of flying and him holding me close we finally went down.

"Believe us now?" Said Matt with a smile that finally showed a glimpse of his vampire fangs.

"You know our names, what's yours?" He continued.

"Why should I tell you." Of course I wouldn't tell anyone who kidnapped me, made me believe in things I didn't believe in before, and bolted me to the sky.

"Because if you are going to live here you are gonna need friends babe." Zach said straightening his shirt.

"Live here? Who said I'm gonna live here? And why am I here in the first place?" I said showing my boss personality.