CHAPTER 4: I have no shell.

***
CARA Delevigne as Megan***

Zach stood up from the bench first and offered his hand but I rolled my eyes at him and slapped the hand away.

Its nice of him to walk me but this would've been better if Matt was the one to walk me.

"Well if you want to play it that way." He said smirking at me.

I just stood up and started walking.

He ran to me and put his arm around my shoulder,"So your name is Rania, right?"

"Yeah, it'd be nice to be called by my name instead of babe." I replied to him shaking his arm away.

"You really are one tough shell to break." He said again.

"I have no shell."

"I didn't mean it that way"

"Well,you should try to be more literal."

I can tell he was annoyed so he grabbed my hand violently and pulled me to this rocky hill and pinned me making me sort of paralyzed. We were almost 2 inches apart.

"I don't know what's wrong with you, but I have to tell you this. I am a god and every girl here goes crazy over me and you are the first one to deny me like that." I can smell his perfume as he was so close to me.

I wanted to play along so I put my arm around his neck and grabbed his hair and leaned on closer. " I'm not the first one to deny you...what about Megan?"

"That is nowhere near my point." He said getting closer and closer.

"Eww...I do not want my first kiss to be with you." I said then I slid away from him and continued walking.

"What? You haven't been kissed before?" He shouted at me.

"I'm raised in an orphanage full of girls who work like maids, do you think I'd have my kiss by now?" I stopped and screamed back.

"I didn't mean that." He said as he jogged next to me.

"I won't talk to you till you shake off your arrogant personality starting now." I said then I quickly closed my mouth.

"Okay, I'm shutting my arrogant mouth now, I promise I'll be nice."

He smiled at me for the first time and I actually warmed up to him.

***
"So how is it to be human?" He asked without looking at me.

"Well, I guess I don't know the answer to your question either."

"What do you mean." He asked as he looked at me with those blue eyes.

"I'm human physically but I never really got to feel human.
It's like I've been living in an awful place and I'm too afraid to leave...Ive never had a real family. How about you?...it must be spectacular to be a god."

"I might have these powers but basically I'm just like you. Yeah I have a Mom & Dad but I never knew them. We cant see them and everyones expecting me to do stuff to make everyone proud when really I just want to be normal."

I think he was getting emotional at that time but I wasn't sure because he was hiding in his hoodie and he kept looking down.

We didn't talk afterwards and we just kept walking til we reached my cabin.

We entered the cabin and he immediately spoke.

"Hey Cres...is Meg here?" He asked a girl with long green hair who was typing abruptly on her laptop. I assume she's Cressil, the mermaid.