CHAPTER 25: Let's Fight!

Here I am trying hard to take control of my vision in a dark room with almost 20 of the best telepaths in the whole haven, teens, adults and surprisingly one child.

Sitting next to me is Allie and Ellie who seems scared and nervous. "What are we up to?" Ellie held my hand tightly.

On cue, the door opened revealing the ever so beautiful Headmistress, she looks a lot like Arabella, if you want to know.

"Good day everyone." She greeted making everyone reply back.

"The reason we are gathered here at this hour is because we seek help from you, the best telepaths here in the haven." She said still smiling.

"And who will we be searching?" A handsome boy who has a russian accent spoke.

"The Goddess of Darkness."

They do know that my Mom is a White Witch now and not the Goddess of Darkness anymore right?

Everyone gasped and started whispering to each other.

"But she's a legend, god knows she has the most powerful block in the world. Besides we don't have any image nor track of her. Even the worst telepaths know that you cant reach anyone without any memory of the person you're looking for!" The only boy who looked like a 10 year old spoke.

I was surprised that he knows this much, he must be one of the gifted, like Adeline. I want to be mad at him for not having hope but sadly, he is right.

"You may not, but her own daughter has." She said pointing to me.

"I'm sorry, but I also don't have a trace of her." I said bowing my head.

"You have no image of her but you do have a memory." Another woman spoke.

"But, it takes years of training for a telepath to use memories as a trace. Rania, she's a great telepath but she still hasn't gone to that level." Allie spoke looking worried.

"She can...you can." The little boy looked at me, he was quite handsome and reminded me of someone.

"Headmistress, you're my Moms friend, why not be the server?" I looked at her.

"I'm afraid, telepathy is one of the things I'm not good at."

The Headmistress gestured me to move to the middle of a circle that the telepaths formed. I took a deep breath and slowly walked to the middle.

"We're gonna enter your thoughts now one by one." A voice said as I closed my eyes.

"Ready... 1...2...3"

I felt it strikes of power entering my brain one by one. Kind of making me lose control over my own mind.

"Don't lose control of your own mind. We're gonna need you."

Of course they know what I'm thinking.

"Yes we do, now go back  to whatever past you have with your mother. We're gonna help you gain access to the deepest corners of your brain."

Another voice said.

I felt it again, I was traveling through the memories, the things I've done, the first time I lost a tooth, how caretakers bullied me, the first time I met Hannah, when I fell on a compost pit, when I was still learning to talk and finally, to the day when I was left on the orphanage.