Chapter 30: Seaweed and Literally Open Mouths

A/N: Hey people! This chapter might be a bit bland but I'm excited cause Liliane will be talking for this one. Remember, she's already adjusted to the haven. Okay lovies, you may now read.

Liliane's POV

I didn't know that I am absolutely disgusted, repugnant, and nauseated by seaweed until now.

Yes

Seaweed, the smell of it, the taste of it, and even the sound of it whenever someone says the revolting word.

And right now, looking at my friends stab it with their forks and into their mouths, my stomach already wants to give back to the world whatever I ate earlier.

"Oh come on Liane, you have to try out new things once in a while." Kami, my green haired friend spoke looking worried also a little bit disappointed that I wouldn't try out the food that her parents sent her from the ocean.

"I'm sorry Kams but my body, for some reason wants to kill those pieces of green stuff."I tried hard to avoid saying the name of the thing while trying to be polite because I don't want to be rude even though I know that I already am.

She looked at me and a smile still crept to her face. Me and 3 of my friends are currently situated on the study area next to the lake which of course inspired them about eating the stuff. I looked at them and my stomach grumbled, half because of the disgust and half because of the hunger,we've skipped lunch and I'm sure Rania wouldn't be too happy with that, but we just skipped lunch because we were searching in the seemingly endless library of the haven.

I wanted to know more about my Mom, I didn't know her because she just dropped me off with Dad the moment I was born, people say she's a legend but Rania and almost everyone refuses to tell me anything, so my friends and I just decided to search ourselves.

"Aww, you look famished Lil." Deane, a literal ghost with skin a beautiful shade of brown and curly hair that couldn't be tamed just like her spirit said touching my hand.

My name felt different as they said it. Everyone back at London called me Lilian,just plain Lilian, the girl who was never noticed- Liliane. I lied the first time I told them that everyone called me Lily. No one calls me that except for my dad and besides the name Liliane wasn't even always called anyway.

Now, I was known by a lot of names, Lily from the teen division, Liane and Lil here in the childrens. I felt somehow like the girls at my school who wore abnormal amounts of layers of lip gloss, I felt known, maybe that's because of my sisters who are very powerful witches, not to mention, heirs to the dark realm.

"It's okay, I can manage, I'll just get back at it at dinner." I said forcing a smile to my face.

"Nooo, you can't be hungry, we still have a lot of searching to do. I'll just make you lunch that you'd like." My fairy friend named Saige, with golden locks and brown eyes which made her even prettier said enthusiastically.

She placed her palms over the table, in a spot in front of me. She closed her eyes and bits of light mixed with glitters and shimmery stuff escaped her hand.

She placed her hand back and I looked down to see food that didn't look a bit like food.It was a piece of a turkey leg that had bitty worms around it, a ham sandwich with a bite at the side and molds on the other, and other stuff that sent Kami and Deane bursting into laughs.

"I'm still practicing!" She shouted, a frown replacing her sweet smile from earlier.

"Yeah right Saige, you've practiced that for already 5 years!" Kami held her stomach probably in pain from laughing.