Chapter 7- The date Pt. 1

Here's a long chapter for u guys or at least it took long...

After Brendon left I realized I still had another 15 minutes. So I throw myself on my couch and watch Cartoon Network.

Teen Titans Go was on. I only saw the original teen titans episodes, not these ones though. But I figure since I have fifteen minutes, what the hell right?

I keep watching and I don't think it's as good as the original since this one is a little more kiddish and funny. But for some reason I happen to like it. The commercials came on and I shut it off, and I felt like I was missing something. I chose to ignore it and headed out.

I'm halfway there to Josh's house, and I realize my phone isn't in my pocket. I jog/run back to my house and when I get there I immediately text Josh and say,

TylerrJoseph: sorry I forgot something back at my house looks like u got an extra fifteen minutes🙃

JoshuaDunnn: alrighty text me when u get here ;)

TylerrJoseph: k c u there can't wait!

I give myself one quick look in the mirror and push my hair back a little. I head out sort of walking fast so I can get there.

I'm almost there and I'm just thinking, does he like me? Will this turn into something? Will we date? Does he want to date me? Who was his last boyfriend? What was he like? Do I know him? Will I get to meet him? Will me and josh go any further than a date? Shit I'm scared I really like josh, definitely more than Ryan and that's only after knowing josh a few days.

I see Josh I'm the front of his apartment and as I'm about to wave, I see him with someone. She's a redhead. Pretty. Really pretty. Didn't Josh say he's bisexual?... Oh no.

I look at him and he waves, the redhead looks at me and I can't tell what her expression toward me is. I head over there and Josh introduces me,

"Hey Tyler, this is Debby."

"Hey." I reply kinda pissed.

"We've been best friends since middle school."

She looks at me and smiles. I forcefully smile back and put my hand out to shake, she ends up wrapping her arms around me saying,

"OH MY GOSH JOSH HAS TOLD ME SO MUCH ABOUT YOU!"

Has he now?

"Oh yeah?, what kind of things has he said about me?" I smile.

Josh interrupts, "UH! nothing! Just that your really cool and stuff that's all!"

Debby replies smiling, "Mm-Hmm sure whatever." Glancing at Josh.

"Well Debby uh we got to go." Josh says. I smile internally.

"Alrighty you kids use protection!"

I blush way redder than I should have.

"Debby shut up!" Josh yells, he's kinda hot when he's pissed.

"Whaat! I'm just saying incase you know." Debby does sly eyebrows and starts poking at Josh playfully, and I scream internally 'get the fuck away please I don't like you.'

I give Josh a look telling him we should go and we end up saying goodbye to Debby as she gives me another hug. She's nice but it's hard to like her knowing they're good friends. Too good. Too close.

We get in Josh's car and he immediately looks at me smiling.

I say, "What?"

"DUDE! YOU WERE SO JEALOUS HAHAHAH!"