Chapter 10- Everyone

(JOSHS POINT OF VIEW)

"Oh my god, guys the date went so amazing! I swear between us it's like fate!" I spoke out freely.

"Ugh it couldn't have gone that well." Melanie said.

"Yeah was it that good?" Debby asked.

"Oh my gosh yes it was, and he's actually really respectful." Josh says.

"How so?" Melanie and Debby say in unison.

"Well after our amazing date, we went in the car and passionately started making out and it was like soooo beautiful." Josh's voice cracked in between words.

"Wow so amazing." Melanie said sarcastically. She was always the sarcastic one.

I rolled my eyes saying, "Well, missy, after that it kinda got a little too heated," saying that they both looked at me, "and he resisted. He said he wanted to get to know me first."

Debby says, "Well firstly: Great! You took my advice and used protection!"

"We didn't have sex Deb." I say rolling my eyes again.

"NUMBER TWO! Wow on the first date? You really like this guy don't you."

"Awe jealous sweetheart?"

"No you ass." Debby said rolling her eyes.

"Awe you jealous too Mel-"

"Still gay ho." She said not even looking up from her computer.

The things I feel about Tyler are things I haven't felt before. I never felt these things about Dallon, ever. I feel butterflies when I see him no matter how cliché that even sounds. That night I noticed everything about him, the exotic tattoo that caught my eye, the way his mouth slowly moves up when he smiles, his pretty brown eyes, his dimples, the way his perfect lips curve, and the way his personality completes my everything.

I ask Mel and Deb if they want to hang out, and of course they say yes. We take a walk to the park and grab Starbucks on the way. We're walking on the path and I see a couple of kids playing with a ball a boy and a girl. The girl kicks it a little too hard and the boy groans saying,

"AAASH you kicked it too hard!"

"Oh shut up you stupid face!"

The ball rolls toward me and the little girl stares up at me with her big eyes,

"Hi what's your name?"

"I'm Ashley."

"Hey Ashley well here ya go have fun."

I bounce the ball on her head then hand it to her.

"Hee hee, t-thank you uhh."

"Josh."

"Hi Josh, T-thank you for our ball."

I stand up, and look around finding their mom on a bench and smiling at me. I smile back and wave. I pick up my Starbucks from where I left it on the ground and take a sip turning around finding Melanie and Debby staring at me.