Chapter 28- free

I think that there's going to be like 2-4 more chapters left soo yeah I mean I think there'll be an epilogue so

I drop my phone, the monotone sound spinning throughout the room.

The words pound in my head.

Brendon. Is. Dead.

There's no more Brendon he's not there he's not alive.

There's no one left. No one loves me anyone. Josh is gone. Josh is fucking gone.

I try to stand up, but I feel my knees weaken and a shiver up my spine that caused me to fall on my rug. I grip the cotton fabric with my fingertips too weak to sit up. I inhale a deep breath and cry out. My face scrunched up in an ugly crying face. My mouth open and my eyes squeezing closed, I grip my stomach and grit my teeth. Choked sobs leaving my mouth every now and then through my teeth. I grip my arm, my fingernails sinking through my skin leaning myself against my bed. "Josh, Brendon please I just need you." I whisper to myself quiet enough that it sounded like a scream in my mind.

The only thing on my mind was killing myself. I don't know how but I wanted to do it. I wanted to just end my life. But there's no point.

I try to keep myself positioned against my bed but I end up collapsing back onto the rug. I then couldn't tell if I passed out or just fell asleep considering I was just too overworked and tired. In need of eternal rest.

Josh's POV

"Alex these few weeks have been so awesome and I want you to know how much I love you." I say grasping his hands across the table.

The sound of the music in the restaurant soothing to the ear and the sight of Alex perfect to the eye.

"God I love you so much josh I don't think you even know how much" Alex smiles at me. Blushing for no reason.

The waiter arrives, an accent brought upon me, "are you ready to order?" He smiles.

"I am, how about you Al-" I ask before my phone ringtone breaks through my thoughts.

I stand up and exit the restaurant to answer the phone ignoring the few looks some gave me as I walked out.

"Hello?" I ask to the random number on the screen.

"Hello is this Joshua Dun?" A woman asks.

"Uhh yeah who's this?" I ask.

And then I was in a sad and surprising way informed that Brendon urie had recently died.

It was so sudden. He was so young. And Tyler Joseph surprisingly hasn't crossed my mind since I last saw him until now.

My hand covers my mouth because the only thing on my mind is Tyler. Tyler's the one I need to be with now, Alex isn't even on my mind at the time never mind our date.

I run out in the rain getting wet as the last thing on my mind. Possibly hearing what I believe is Alex yelling behind me about our date. But I remain to run and the exhilaration of Tyler is the only thing that's keeping me from stopping.

I hail a cab escaping the rain giving the taxicab driver Tyler's address. Immediately texting Alex what happened and how sorry I am.

I don't care how mad Alex is or will be, Tyler needs me and I don't care if we left on good terms or not.

I wouldn't care if Tyler told me to kill my self, jump off a cliff, tie myself to a pole, eat a giraffe, or leave him alone forever because there wouldn't be anything to stop me now than to just comfort my friend.