Chapter 18-the truth

LMAO I WAS PLAYING EVIL APPLES(cards against humanity) WITH MY FRIENDS AND THIS WAS THE MUTHAFCUKNIG CHOICE I COULDNT STOP LAUGHING I HAD TO SHARE THIS WITH U GUYS IM CRYINGGGGG

I head over to the tree where I fell asleep against Brendon, and had a picnic food fight with Josh. I lean against it and think about the memories. The regret.

I look over to see kids on the swings, having fun not a care or problem in the world. Then I look at myself to see a disgusting, overused person with plenty of problems and no one to help them.

I sigh.

I really want to see Josh.

I open up my phone to find, 6 more calls from Josh and 5 more from Brendon. 2 more voicemails from Josh I'm not even going to bother to open.

***

I sit for hours and hours thinking about whether I should go to see Josh or not.

Till I come to the conclusion where I figure...I have to see him.

I call Brendon back and he talks to me relieved.

"Tyler! Oh my gosh you're okay! I'm so so fucking sorry I'm literally such a fucking idiot I don't know why I let my emotions get the best of me. I came over and you weren't there and I got so fucking scared and I-" Brendon rambles until I cut him off.

"Brendon it's alright, I promise I just I was confused, and well I'm just at the park right now and I-I'm going to see Josh."

"I think that'll be best." Brendon replies sympathetically.

"There's just one thing."

"What?" Brendon asks.

"I have no fucking clue what I'm going to say."

***

After Brendon picked me up from the park, he told me he doesn't know what I should say either but I should just let my emotions out.

He dropped me off at the hospital and I still have no clue what to do.

I walk in to see the same woman at the front desk from last time I was here, she nodded which I assumed was for me to go in. I'm sure Josh was expecting me anyway.

I turn the same corner, memories flood my mind from the betrayal.

I look over to see a pretty sleeping Josh. Eyes red and baggy probably from crying and lack of sleep.

I sit down to the chair next to him, Waiting for him to wake up. I'm guessing he felt a presence in here considering a few seconds after I sat down he woke up and sprung up from his bed.

"Lie back down you're still hurt." I put my hand against his chest.

He winces after the sudden movement he made. "Tyler, Tyler I love you so much I-Debby-she-god I'm so sorry, I am so in love with you. I'm so damn glad that you're okay." He tries to sit up, not wincing this time. He cups my cheeks and tries to kiss me, and as much as I didn't want to, I pulled away knowing it wouldn't have felt right.

"Tyler I-I'm sorry I just are you physically and emotionally okay?" He asks.

"Not really, after this situation, I went back and almost did something I regret and not only that but uh, I have something to tell you and I don't really know what to do and I'm really sorry." I say not wanted to mention what happened with Brendon but I know that I can't really not tell him.