Chapter 14- naked

Omg I fucking luv this picture

(Josh's P.O.V)

He walked in with an anxious, impatient face, then he invaded my lips. They felt cold yet warm at the same time, they felt like a pillow with a touch of sugar. I felt his tongue against mine tasting of sweetness, like a lollipop or chocolate but not quite. I push him against the wall, feeling his crotch up against mine. I consume that feeling again of want, ache, aspiration, and lust. I put my legs in between his and grind up against him. I hear his moan and it's like music to my ears, he starts to bite my neck and I groan. He continues biting and I feel his tongue slightly against my neck. He starts to kiss my neck leading up to my lips, and the taste of sweetness comes back. I bite his lip a little to play with him, and his moan sounds like the sweetness of the lips. We find ourselves in my bedroom suddenly, still kissing. I hear my name come from his mouth and I feel my love for him in my heart grow. I'm straddling on top of him feeling His tongue in my mouth moving slowly feels soft and lustful. I hear a whispered "I love you" and I repeat the touched words. I can taste his perfected personality in his lips, and the love in what we'll do together feels like nothing I can explain and I don't know what Ryan felt to let him go. I can't put words into these feelings, I hear a "please" escape tylers lips, and I can feel a chill run through my spine from the word.

Then I wake up, coated in sweat.

"Fuck." I hear coming out of my mouth. I run my hand through my hair and throw myself back on my pillow. "Tyler" I whisper.

***

After my dream encounter, I decided to text Tyler to see if he wanted to hang out.

Jishwa: hey luv wanna hang

Tyler: of course

Tyler: where?

Jishwa: uhmm where do u want to go

Tyler: anywhere as long as I'm with u

Jishwa: how about a nice walk to the park with some corner store snacks on the way?

Tyler: sounds wonderful

Jishwa: pick u up in an hour?

Tyler: perfect

***

I look in my mirror. Naked.

What do I wear for Tyler? This is my body. I want to look great for him. I go to my drawer to look for a shirt, to only find a sleeping with sirens tight shirt. I should probably ask Debby what I should wear.

I look for my phone, only to find a text from her saying "I'm coming I want to give u something!" Shit that was ten minutes ago.

I hear my front door open and can't find any clothes in sight.

"Josh I'm heeere!" She creaks the door open.

I grab the shirt covering my, you know. And she walks in.

"Josh w-, oh I'm sorry shit haha oh my gosh." She runs out.

"Sh-sh-sh-shiii-t-tt," I throw my head into my hands, "why does this happen to me?"

I finally get dressed, and walk slowly out of my room peeking around my corner to check if Debby was there still.

She was.

"H-heyyyyy." I awkwardly say.

"Hey I'm so sorry about that." She confirms.

"I-it's cool I mean you didn't see anything right?" I hope.

"Welll, I mean it's nothing I haven't seen before." She says cockily and heads to the door.

"Wait what were you gonna give me?" I sigh.

"An invite. To a party at Melanie's tonight."

"Can't, gonna hang with Tyler today."

"Okay well if you change your mind." She winks.

"K see ya." I reply with wanting her desperately to leave. Thank god she does.

I throw myself facedown on my bed "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee."

***

I give myself one more quick look in the mirror, a nice tight shirt, some black jeans, black vans, a red beanie to top it off, and to kiss up a little A little bit of cologne. I want to give Tyler the best I can offer.