Chapter 22- Alex Heart Emoji

I open my eyes to see a brightly color haired boy grabbing his things in an annoyed way.

"What's wrong" I ask, turning on my side putting my hand on my head, smiling when I look at Josh's form.

"I'm leaving."

"Why?" I ask concerned.

"Cause I don't love you anymore."

My smile disintegrates into something awful.

I don't know how to even respond.

"I-I-wha-is-"

"Quit stuttering it's not that hard to process, I don't love you anymore. I realized there's better people out there who are better looking, less clingy, and just overall less of a wreck than you." Josh says in a stern voice, unable of changing his mind.

With each word said a tear flows down my red eye.

"What did I do josh?"

"Didn't I just explain, jeez maybe I could find someone smarter too."

"I-is this a joke?" I ask full of misery praying that it is nothing more than a joke.

He looks at me almost disgusted.

"No why would it be? I gotta go my cab's here."

I fall off my bed, feeling sick to my stomach wondering how having josh in my life was too good to even be true.

I barely crawl over to josh as he's opening the door.

I grab on to his hand from where I am on the floor. Too weak to stand.

"J-josh please!" I cry out, "don't leave, what happened to 'I love you'?"

"Why should that mean anything, if I wanted to I would say I love you to a fucking stripper, never mind some random garbage like you."

The tears start to burn.

"Please josh I'll do anything for you to stay!" I say pleading, crying like a baby, feeling like I'm nothing, I am nothing and i should be nothing. I shouldn't be, don't deserve to be, something that lives on this earth.

"Look I gotta go, maybe I'll call you when I need a quick fuck." Josh says, words hurting me all over. Feeling as if something has taken over. "Now let go wouldja my cab's waiting you're being so fucking needy."

"Josh, I'm- please, i can't live without you." I say looking into his eyes almost seeing something that might change his mind.

But nothing did.

"Then don't."

It was then I scream, sitting up in my bed covered in sweat being shushed by josh.

"Baby, what's wrong? Did you have a bad dream? You're crying."

I begin to sob, loud and hard.

I look over at josh, "Josh. I. Can't. Breathe...help. Me." I say putting my hand over my chest. My other hand going through my messed up hair.

Josh immediately throws the sheet off and puts one of his hands on my back and the other on my hand over my chest.

"Tyler breathe, what happened?"

"I-you-I can't-," then I look over, "josh."

He pulls me in and holds me, and shushes me.

"Don't worry it'll be okay, I promise."

I'm held through my panic attack, still unable to breathe properly. The feel of Josh getting me through the pain in my throat and stomach.

The tears won't stop coming. I fully can't breathe. And I feel myself breaking apart.

"Josh! Please! Don't leave!" I yell loud enough only for josh to hear.

"I never will ty. I'll always love you."

"Josh please don't-"

Then he connected his lips to mine, taking both of my hands and intertwining them with his.

"Don't worry, Shuuush, it's over." Josh whispers to me kissing me in between each breath.

I kiss back for the longest time. Then I begin to straddle him without letting go of his lips.

I cup his cheeks with my hands, my breathing slowing down. Relaxation entering my body.

"Josh," I cry, "what happens if you find someone better looking, less clingy, and less of a wreck than me that you fall in love with?"

"I don't think there's anyone else in this world who I can love more than you." Josh says.

"What happens the day you leave me?"

"I'd like to know when that is because that'll be a big surprise to me."

"What happens the day you stop loving me?" I ask one more tear running down my eye.

"The day I stop loving you, is the day that I won't be able to live with myself."

Josh wraps his arms around my neck and continues to kiss me.

"Josh, when will the dreams end?"

"You've had more than one?" He asks.

I nod lightly.

"I don't know, but if they're about what I think they're about I want you to know that I won't leave."

I nod again, "what did I do to deserve you?"

"I'd like to ask the same about you."

I kiss josh, more passionately this time turning it into something deeper. I shift my lips as he does also. I get off him and continue to just cuddle and kiss him.

Until.

"Josh?"

"Hmm?" He hums in satisfaction continuing to kiss my cheek as I talk.

The phone shines before my eyes, "Who's Alex heart emoji, heart emoji?"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well

IK this fluff was crap but

Alex

Alex the balex

Alexander

Al my pal

Alex the anal sex

Alex shmalex the relaxed

Alex