Chapter 19- Ryan

SpongeBob lit af tho

I look up to see Ryan.

"Hey get the fuck away from him you wretched piece of shit." I hear Ryan say, as I fall down on the ground.

The guy he said that too looks frazzled for a second but quickly tries to brush it off.

"What're you gonna do about it skinny?"

I never got to see what happened on account of feeling so weak but all I do know is that Ryan said something or did something and they ran away.

"Tyler are you okay?" He squats down to me and puts out his hand.

I realize I'm actually shaking. I've always had anxiety, and when I had a few previous anxiety attacks Josh was there. He was always there.

I don't respond to Ryan. I'm still shaking. I don't want to talk to Ryan or look at him considering what he did to me previously in our relationship, but bearing in mind what just happened I choose to ignore our past.

"I-uh-no." I manage to get out hyperventilating in between each word, "I-I-I."

"It's okay calm down, lemme take you back to my place, I'll calm you down there." Ryan says actual sympathetically and not the way I thought he was going for.

Has he changed?

I don't know what to think anymore. 

After Josh.

I barely walk with Ryan to his car.

I feel so weak and worthless after what Josh said a few weeks ago.

I can't imagine how many times Brendon has called. And if Josh ever called.

I crawl into the passenger seat of Ryan's car. He get in the other side and starts the car.

"Tyler what happened why are you over here?"

"It's a really long story."

"I have time."

***

I lay back on Ryan's couch, "yeah and then after that I just took a walk, and well you know what happened after that. I don't know how to thank you."

"You know I would do anything for you."

I roll my eyes in my mind but can't bring myself to actually do it.

"Yeah." Is all I say.

"Tyler."

I look up and sigh, "yeah?"

"Tyler I still love you."

"Yeah I used to love my pet hamster carrot but he's dead now."

I don't even look up at him.

"Tyler." He sighs.

I still don't look up.

I felt so sudden.

He puts his index finger under my chin and pulls me up.

His lips feel warm against mine. He turns a little, and sticks his tongue in.

It lasts about a second.