Chapter 13- Hot Topic

Oops

"Get in loser we're going shopping." I say, we both smile.

Brendon hops in looking at me as if I'm he's waiting for me to ask.

"Welll?" He asks.

"Well what?" I annoy him.

"Ask me you deadass." He wittingly replies.

"Ugh if I must, who is he?"

I start driving.

"Well, since you asked. His names Pete, he's cute, he's nice, funny, likes me, and we have soo much in common."

"Eh Joshuaaaa's better." I say all cocky.

"Ugh...headass." Brendon rolls his eyes.

"Well anyway, I texted you so we could talk about my love life so shut your mouth for three minutes."

Brendon for the tenth time rolls his eyes, "Proceed if you must."

"Okay okay, so he spent the night!"

"And?" Brendon said bored.

"Ugh this is a really big deal you bitch!" I flamed.

"Go on then." He rolled his eyes.

"Well we watched nemo-"

"Nice." Brendon went on replying.

"We had Chinese."

"Nice."

"We played happy wheels." I roll my eyes.

"Nice."

"And Brendon I don't know if it seems early but I love him and w-we said it last night." I said calmly wondering how Brendon would reply.

It looked like Brendon was about to die, his face went from playful to like a funeral Face of some sort. I want to know what he thinks about Josh but I can't bring myself to say it.

"R-really? That's great, I'm happy that's really amazing." It's as if it were forced, does Brendon not like Josh? I mean what's not to like.

"Are you sure you don't seem like it." I frown.

"T-that's just cause I'm I don't know, afraid your rushing into it o-or that Josh is the right guy for you I mean. I-I don't know."

I don't know what to think of Brendon right now, I mean...I think he's jealous but I don't want to think that. Brendon should be happy for me, I was happy for him I was just kidding around when I didn't seem like it. But he's kinda disappointing me right now.

"B-Bren a-are you j-jealous?" I ask.

He looks down and starts to cover his eyes, he wasn't crying he just felt...ashamed. But why.

"I mean, I just-," he looks at me and it looked like he was going to tell me he was but retreated, "no no I'm not I'm fine I'm H-happy for you."

I knew he wasn't, it was so obvious and I don't know why I chose to ignore it.

"Thanks." I say still asking myself why I ignored it.

A few minutes later to break the ice, Brendon says,

"So where we gonna go?"

"Probably to the mall and straight to hot topic cause we're almost thirty and still fucking emo." I reply without even looking at him I know he's smiling.

I always go to hot topic with Brendon, then to the food court, then listening to mcr on the way back. I mean. Can we get any more emo? Haha this was literally my routine with Brendon back in high school when we were completely emo, *sigh* eyeliner.

I find a perfect spot and we head in. We walk slow to just look around stopping in some stores on the way. GameStop and this candy store pretty much sums it up.

Then we head to the escalator where hot topic is right in front of our eyes, I swear to god it looks like it's glowing. Brendon immediately runs in already seeing something he likes. He grabs a couple of pins to look at and buys a few already before I can even get a foot in the store. This has always been Brendon and I's happy place ever since middle school. We would always come here after a hard day, we came here the day brendons crush didn't want to go to the dance with him. We came here when I failed one of the biggest tests of the year(still passed that semester thank god). We even came here when we got beat up by bullies at lunch for "Looking like a couple of pussies".

I see an mcr shirt, go up to it and show Brendon. He's distracted by cute little pop figures, I don't know why he's so obsessed with those but I find it cute. I go toward the hoodies in the back and I see a nice paramore one, and look up to see a smiling Josh.

"Tyler! What're you doing here??" He hugs me tightly.

"I'm here with Brendon, we live here." I feel Brendon's presence next to me awkwardly smiling.

"Hey josh." I hear coming out of Brendon's mouth.

"Hey." Josh pulls in with an awkward hug. Or at least awkward for Brendon.
"Well I was just leaving anyway so I'll see you later Ty." He kisses me on the cheek.

"Well you cou-," I look at Brendon and he's giving me a look that lets me know that this is our time, "yeah okay then I'll see you later." The beautiful man walks away, and I could already tell Brendon was smiling.

"Good, I'm sorry I know you wanted him to come with us but-" Brendon went with.

"No it's fine this is our time anyway" I smile.

***

After about another half hour of Brendon and I in Hot Topic we headed down to the food court for a late lunch.

"So whatdidja get Bren?" I start off.

"A couple of mcr, paramore, uhh ooh and blink 182 pins."

"Cool, what else?"

"Uhh, ooh! I got an Ouran high shirt." He says while looking through his bag as I roll my eyes. "Shushie I also got a bring me the horizon shirt too."

"Ooh how emo of you!" I laugh to myself.

"Shussshhhhiiiiie." He repeats. "What did you get?"

"Errrrmm I got," I say looking through my bag to find, "uhh a pierce the veil thingie that I don't even know what it is."

"Haha" I hear come out of Brendon mouth.

"A paramore hoodie, a sleeping with sirens pin, a bring me the horizon pin, aaaaaaand a bunch of mcr shit."

"Fun." I hear looking up to see a smiling Brendon.

We go to Taco Bell(as usual) and get the same thing we always get. I always get the Supreme Crunch Wrap since it is the best. And Brendon get two chicken quesadillas. We get extra sauce, nachos, and two Baja Blasts.

"Hey ty, you gonna eat your extra soft taco?"

"Is that even a question?" We laugh. After eating everything, and devouring the hot sauce packets we head home to our boyfriends as the taste of Taco Bell lingers in our mouth.

Just a little something with Brendon and Tyler and just saying I already have the plot figured out so the fic will get better and more drama BC Ik right now it's a little bit boring and there will be drama and other shit and it'll get great so please and yeah soooo yeah I guess idk