Chapter 9- Tyler and Brendon's date

I invite Brendon over since I have to tell him about last night. It's a priority and I can't hold it in, much like Josh couldn't hold it in either. He was really eager last night and it felt wrong to do anything. At least I could tell Brendon about it.

Tyler: get over here ho

Brendon: no ur being mean already

Tyler: I hAve gossip!!!

Brendon: I'll b right over

Since I have about ten minutes I automatically go to my fridge.

And ignoring all the vegetables and fruit my mind wanders straight to the cake and ignores whatever else there is.

I do as I always do, throw myself on my couch and turn on my tv waiting for Brendon. Then mentally screeching in happiness because teen titans go happens to be on.

I stab my fork into my cake the way that Josh said he stabs his sushi instead of using the chopsticks. I really like Josh and it's too much to explain, the way I feel about him even though it's completely cliché. I feel we're meant for each other. He's completely beautiful inside and out, his personality completes me the way a piece fits into a puzzle. At least now I know from last night that he's actually interested in me as much as I am to him and I'm not just some body to him.

This Teen Titans show is really weird, I find it funny that nothing is serious anymore. I do get why so many people want this canceled though. I look down and I realized my fork just keeps hitting my plate and there's no cake left. God I love being a fatass.

I hear a knock on my door and look at myself and I see myself shirtless, I walk up to my door anyway and open it. I see Brendon look at me and look up and down and my body not even bothering to look at my face. His eyes widen and I think he even gulps, Oh right I'm shirtless. I almost swallow myself, Brendon looks really hot. His cute ass red beanie, his gray hoodie that is tight enough for me to see his arm muscles, the fact he's wearing his glasses, his vans, his floral skinny jeans. Also the fact that his smile brightens my day more than anyone's, well except Josh.

"Hey I just have to get a shirt on, I'll be right back."

Brendon walks in and throws himself on the couch. Looking around as usual, every time he's here he always makes it seem like it's his first time here.

I walk out and I start to put on my shirt as I'm already in the hall and i notice as I walk in my shirt isn't on all the way and Brendon gets a glance of half my stomach as I stretch it on. He smiles and hides it though, he's so cute when he does that. I throw myself on the couch as well and start talking.

"Okay, so I'm really happy about last night!"

"Did you guys have the buhtsex?" Brendon asks moving his eyebrows.

I roll my eyes saying, "No we didn't you hoe. I feel like that's what he was going for though."

Brendon's eyes furrow, but I let him down.

"We could've but I chose not to..." I explain.

Brendon for some reason feels offended like he was the one turned down for sex not me.

"After our sushi date we headed into the car and we attacked each other's lips, I felt so happy. We end up making out for a while, but then I noticed joshs eagerness and-"

"Alright I like where this is going!"

"Shush I told you we never had sex, I said no. I-I just thought it would be wrong I felt we should get to know each other better. After that we made out for a while and yeah, but I never really have felt as happy as I was then and there."

"Wow, awe you guys are so cute I already ship it."

"Thanks bro." We laugh. After that we went to the park, and just hung out in the swings.

***

"Okay umm how about jyler?" Brendon says.

"No that doesn't sound right."

"Okay okay I'm trying how about joshler?"

After that we get off the swings and head to our favorite tree.

"Hmm joshler sounds pretty good actually, that's a good ship name I'll admit."

"Why thank you."

We both sit down under it, and talk like we did on the swings.

"Okay um well I just like him because well I don't know, for example when I started to talk about Ryan he listened. And that made me happy."

"And what I don't listen?"

"Do I have to remind you what happened last time I tried to talk about him with you?"

*flashback*

"I don't know I just feel like Ryan doesn't love me." I cry out.

"I'm hungry lets go get pizza."

*end of flashback*

"Shut up I just escaped a one night stand and you know how hungry I get after sex." Brendon names off excuses.

"Whatever." We both giggle. I lean up against Brendon and put my head on his shoulder, "I-is this o-okay?"

"It's perfectly fine."

Brendon makes me happy.

Just a little filler chapter since well it's 1:40 am and yeah

Brendon and tylerrrrr thoo LIEK boiii