Chapter 12- eager

I love this chapter Bc THE fricking video when they play happy wheels is my aesthetic

(Josh's P.O.V again)

"Josh get on the bed lets play happy wheels."

I remember what Melanie said.

"You can't just have sex with him yet you have to wait after a couple of dates and after he trusts you, I don't think you guys are going to work if you just jump right into the sex Josh trust me you have to wait." I remember her saying.

I look over to the bed as I'm brushing my teeth and I see Tyler's cute face and the way he's positioned on his stomach going on his computer for happy wheels. He's so adorable.

"Be right there!" I say with my toothbrush in my mouth. Spitting. Rinsing. And walking over there.

I lean over and watch him as he fails, I chuckle a bit.

"Oh shush!" He smiles.

I get onto the bed and lay down the way Tyler is.

"Hey do ya wanna try?" He asks.

"Sure I'm not very good at it though."

"No one is." He jokes.

I try and as I thought fail miserably. Right now there's just a bunch of harpoons stabbing me in my ass as the kid in the back seat of the bike just stares at me. We both start laughing at the position the guy's in and eventually shut off the computer after a few more attempts I would call them.

"I'm glad you wanted to spend the night." I hear Tyler say.

"Anything for you baby boy."

He smiles and chuckles, "I-I love you Josh."

"I love you more Tyler."

It feels early saying that, yet it feels right like I've known him for years.

(Btw they've known each other for like two months or so if u didn't know)

***

I wake up after a long night of just looking at Tyler. I know it sounds stalker-ish but it isn't I just love his face and how bright it is.

"Hey beautiful." I look up to see Tyler eating a bowl of cereal watching tv.

"Hi you slept well." I look at the clock and see 1:00 p.m.

"Wow I usually don't wake up this late hmm."

I sit on the couch with Tyler and notice he's watching teen titans go.

"Dude this show is the shit!" I say.

"I know right it's stupid." Tyler says not looking up from the screen, smiling.

"So dumb." I say back.

We watch for a while and then I eventually get dressed, "I should probably head back to apartment, you know make sure I didn't get robbed."

"Alright want me to walk you?"

"Nah it's cool you stay in your pajamas." I smile.

I head out looking at everything, just everything. You can tell a lot from Tyler just from his place, it's messy yet tidy, it's cute the little things you see on his fridge, and even just the ceiling fan in his room. Just a cute place that's perfect for his personality.

I close the door and double check my pockets to make sure I have everything. Phone. Wallet. Perfect. I head down his stairs and bite my lip, thinking. How long till we can take anything to the next level?

I walk out the front and keep thinking about that same question till I reach my place. This time I take the elevator, I don't even know why, I feel like it would give me more then I think. But I guess not, considering I'm already at my floor. I walk in my apartment and look at everything, does it describe my personality? I guess I wouldn't know.

I go into my bedroom and just get in my pajamas, why not right? I turn on my tv and relax. You have a boyfriend, friends, siblings, and a mom who loves you. I sigh, just one thing.

***

(Back to Tyler's P.O.V) I need to hang out with Brendon, I need to tell him Josh spent the night.

Tyler: I'm picking u up get ready ho we're going to the mall

Within seconds.

Brendon: whatever

Ten minutes later I drive up in front of Brendon's house and I notice a car in the driveway. Ooh who does Brendon have over? I see him coming out with a guy.

Tall, black hair, cute... I guess.

Before the mysterious man gets in his car, Brendon gives him a quick kiss and the guy says, "Bye babe."

Woah. I say in my head.

"Get in loser we're going shopping." I say, we both smile.