Chapter 16- the betrayal Pt. 1

That was me cause I was reading this fanfiction and shit got real maybe I should just put memes there instead?

Lmao basically that picture is what Tyler is rn hahah I'm still laughing

Tyler rushed through the halls hand in hand with Josh. "Josh it's going to be okay I promise I promise okay? Please just stay okay please!" I feel a warm salty tear flow down my cheek, followed by another and another.

Josh's hand squeezes mine tighter and says, "I love you Tyler. Don't let anyone ever make you feel bad about yourself."

"Don't say your goodbyes Josh you realize you're not gonna die right?" I cry.

"I know I just like being dramatic. Now call Melanie, Debby, and Brendon."

"Of course." I say still holding his hand.

I look into his eyes ones all puffy, and the other's as beautiful as before. Until I hear from the doctor or nurse,

"I'm sorry sir, we can't let you go any further."

There's a "what?" In unison between me and Josh.

"What the hell are you talking about?! I'm his boyfriend!" I yell in hope they let me in.

"We're very sorry sir, but we aren't allowed you can wait over there and sit down and rela-"

I grab his shoulders, "No! You listen to me mister, you're gonna let me in I have a right to see his it's the first amendment!" Guards grab me.

"I'm sorry it's hospital rules we can't allow it there's no favors."

"Tyler! I'll be fine don't worry!" I see Josh say as he tries to sit up but fails and leans back in pain and agony.

"Josh." Escapes my lips.

I eventually call Melanie first, then Debby, then Brendon. I don't know why he wanted me to call Brendon? Maybe so someone could be there to comfort me?

After about ten minutes Melanie and Debby both arrive.

***

"Then I called you guys after they wouldn't let me in." I explain to Melanie and Debby.

"Oh my gosh I need to see him!" Melanie yells.

"We can't till tomorrow. Visiting hours and stuff." I sigh.

"Well I'm staying here all night." Debby says.

"Me too." Melanie and I agree.

Then I see Brendon walking down the hall looking around for us. "Tyler!" He runs to me. He grips his arms tight around me in a hug. "Are you okay!? Is he okay?"

"I'm fine, but we can't see him till tomorrow." I painfully say.

"Well I'm staying with you all night if I have to."

***

I wake up after crying a little through the night. I could barely sleep, all I could think about was Josh and if he was okay. I turn on my phone and turn down the brightness a little.