Chapter 15- ambulance

Bored. Also warning mention of homophobic slurs I guess idk what triggers u

(Tyler's P.O.V)

I reread Josh's text saying he'll pick me up in an hour, it was about a half hour ago so I figure I should stop watching Teen Titans Go and probably get ready.

I head to my room already thinking about what I should wear and I settle on my new hot topic paramore hoodie. I look for the bag finding it on the right side of my bed, grabbing it and taking off my current shirt.

I look in my mirror, wondering if Josh likes my body. Following I take off my pants...and my boxers.

I look in the surprisingly clean mirror asking myself if I'm good enough for Josh, better yet anyone. I grab a clean pair of boxers only to think of Josh, and how he makes me show a different kind of personality .

I throw on my hoodie, and the thought of Josh make me smile. A wide smile, full of happiness and I don't care how cliché that sounds because I haven't even felt this way about Ryan and it makes me really happy just thinking about my boyfriend. This time boyfriend actually means something and not just some sex toy to Ryan.

Along with some black jeans and gray vans I head out of my room, not forgetting my phone this time. I grab like $10 in singles since i spent all my shit on hot topic. And start to head downstairs to find Josh in the front of the building with a very tight shirt.

Am I staring?

I can't stop staring at his muscles, and his arms. Shit. His arms are so big.

(Arrrrrmmmmmmmmmmsssss)

I manage to get a "h-H-hey j-Josh." Stuttering still looking at his arms. Large.

"My eyes are up here Tyler."

I look up, glance down again, and look up. "Hey Josh."

"Yeah hey." He rolls his eyes and smiles.

"Sorry I l-love your arms-SHIRT! I love your shirt it's really nice." I want to kill myself oh god.

"Well my arms thank you and so does my shirt." He repeats rolling his eyes smiling.

"Tight." I whisper.

"What was that?" He turns.

"Nothing!" I speed up. We start walking to the corner store a few blocks away(a corner store what are we in middle school?)

He chuckles.

"So," he starts, "what did you do today?"

"Nothing really just was watching teen titans go."

"Couch potato." He scoffs yet chuckles.

"Not gonna deny it."

We smile. I feel his hand starting to intertwine with mine, and he looks over to me.