Ch.1 Fall Back

JAYDEN'S POV

"Is there no one good enough to be a model?" I thought to myself as I scrolled through images of random girls. 

My boss has asked me to prepare 12 young girls for the Spring Fashion Show and I had 11. I thought I was doing great, except I haven't found anyone good enough for the last .....how long??? It sure felt like forever.

Out of nowhere, my younger sister, Mia, jumped on my bed and smiled at me mischievously.

"What now?" I asked.

"I wanna show you something- and I think you'll like it."   

I knew she wasn't leaving till I see what she's got and so, though I knew I'd regret it, I told her: "Go Ahead".    

She smiled at me victoriously and then opened Youtube on her laptop. She typed 'Fall Back Cimorelli' in the search box and pressed play.   

A brown-haired girl appeared and began making her way to a grocery store. Too old, I thought to myself. She actually looked great to me but- my idiotic boss wanted 'young' girls. A second girl with short hair appeared, I found myself assessing her and mentally slapped myself. I wasn't on the job right now. Why can't I enjoy the music? 

"You're in that brown tee and those jeans, my heart is pounding"

Who was that?

She looked in her late teens, with long dark brown wavy/curly  hair. Her features were perfection and her perfect white teeth complimented the rest of her face. She furrowed her eyebrows as in defeat and at that point I was like 'Woah'. She was in a cheerleader uniform, and when she started dancing I knew she had the perfect body and that she was the one. Her hair just flowed on her shoulder like a mermaid. 

That is until- the song changed in scenery and she was now wearing a gray crop top with short blue jeans. She was wearing a snapback cap and was holding a tambourine. She looked a thousand times better in this outfit. I waited for the credits- my sister was about to leave but I told her to stay. She raised an eyebrow at me but I ignored her- I had more important matters to do. A picture of her finally appeared and to the right of the picture in capital letters was written the name: LAUREN CIMORELLI. I've got you.    

After my sister left, I stayed up late, looking up information and pictures of Lauren. She was 17. PERFECT. I found out she lived in California and booked a flight the next day.
I'm coming for you Lauren. I had found the last girl of my group.

____________
Hey guys,
If you're reading this please comment and vote- I wanna know if anyone  is actually reading this. What's your opinion?? Should I continue with the story??