Ch.17 Click

_______
Hey guys, if you have read the past few chapters, you might have known that I have set a target for this story. I hope to have 5 votes and 5 comments when I reach Chapter 20. We've already achieved the 'votes' target. Now, it's time for the comments. So comment what you think:
How do you like the story so far??
Who should play cast??
I was thinking about writing a chapter in Mia's POV, so how would you like that??
Which chapter is your favorite??
Which character is your favorite??

I really want this you guys and I know that CimFam is the best. Suggest in the comments, please!!

Thank you ~twice-upon-a-time

P.S. THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER SO FAR!!
________

Lauren's POV

The next day, I woke up feeling better, that is until I remembered the day before. I used to think that this town is magic. Now I wish I never came here in the first place.

Can I stay in this hotel forever?? I don't wanna go to work because then I'll see him, and when I see him, I'll see him kissing her. And when that scene comes back into my mind, I feel a pain in my chest. And then the tears begin.

But I had to go, Mia said I had to be there today. Because today we'll be having something important. She did mention it, I was just too heartbroken to listen.

I looked at my phone to see one missed call from Alex. He was also part of my cheer-me-up routine. The beauty of Alex is that he called in the perfect timing. I didn't call or text him, he just knew. Plus, he didn't push. Wanna tell me?? Okay, go ahead. Don't?? Okay, I'll be here when you're ready.

When I finally decided to get out of my bed, I took a shower then changed into a sleeveless yellow shirt and ripped jeans. I wore my orange flannel and black converse. I was ready. To beat the hell out of Ms.Clark.

After signing in, I headed towards the stage room. We waited for everyone to arrive, and a few minutes after they did, Mia entered the room.

"As you guys were already told, you will be having your photo shoot today. I'm going to call every girl on her own and she will be accompanying me to the 17th floor. There, you will be dressed up and our professional stylists will come up with a makeover that will look like magic on your faces. After that dress up and makeover process, your photo shoot will begin. You will be taking individual photo shoots so you don't have to worry about someone else stealing your spotlight," she winked at us when she said that.

I totally forgot about the photo shoot. Now that I look back, I can't see how I had forgotten. I was suddenly grateful for taking a shower today.

"Okay," Mia said as she clapped her hands. "Let's begin with Jennifer."

And one by one we were called. It wasn't in a certain order. Not by alphabetical order. Not by age. It was random.

Jennifer. Kayla. Lydia. Riley. One by one. Each of them would go and just take their time. I think it was more of a two-at-a-time thing. One girl would be dressed and have her makeup done while the other pauses for the camera. Not that I knew. I just assumed considering the fact that two girls would be missing at the same time. And the fact that we were running out of time.