Ch.20 Accidents

"Okay guys, that ends it," said Mia.

Today, the rest of the group had their photo shoot. The others, including me, had a first look on their outfits and tried them on. The outfits were absolutely GORGEOUS. And I'm not saying that because I'm the one wearing them.

"Now that you've all seen your outfits and had your photo shoots, time for a little talk. First, this is gonna be your last day here in this building. Yup, I know - time flies by. So today, you better eat your favorite food from the cafeteria because that's gonna be the last time you're eating it from the hands of our very bad chef. Second thing, don't whine and cry because you're gonna miss me. I'm gonna be in the show. So basically, I'm stuck with you for four more days. Third of all, you need to start packing TODAY. Tania, my secretary, will distribute the plane tickets now. The flight will be at 12:00 midday. You all better be ready. No late arrivals."

Tania, who was standing next to Mia, distributed the plane tickets. That made the fact that we were leaving this place a thousand times more real. The flight was gonna take so long. More than ten hours. God, I hate planes.

"Now, some staff members are coming with us. The stylists, makeup designers, hair dressers, photographers are all already in Milan waiting for us. Others waited for you to finish your photo shoot. Now, in the airport we need to stick together. This isn't second grade crap so we don't wanna lose anyone. Plus, since all of us are travelling together, we are all going to be staying in the same hotel. I don't want you wandering off somewhere on the other side of the country. Now since the staff is already big in number, you girls are gonna have roommates. Now, I arranged it so that you all have roommates within the group. So the twelve of you are gonna be squeezed in six rooms, each of you with a partner. NOW, you cannot stay out late, get drunk, sleep outside the hotel or any kind of crap you guys do. IN THE HOTEL. You can take a walk, okay great. But stay within radius. Clear? Now, any questions??"

"How long are we gonna stay in Milan??"

"Three days. Two days practice. Then the third day is the real deal. Oh, but you guys are leaving on the fourth day. So I think that's four rather than three. But I'm probably not gonna see you on the fourth day. Except if you wanna say goodbye, which of course you all want to. Okey dokey, you guys are dismissed. As I said, start packing TONIGHT. And Lauren, Ms.Clark needs to see you again."

I blushed at that. After what happened yesterday, I felt embarrassed. It's not every day you cry on your crush's sister's shoulder. Plus, I hated being addressed in public. Like out of everyone, why ME??

I knew the place by now; I headed towards Harper's -Ms.Clark's- office without looking left or right. I talked to her secretary and I here I was, entering the office a few minutes later.

"Hey Lauren."

"Hi."

"Umm.......about the songs. Vanessa gave her approval for four songs. An opening song and an ending song. There will be one break during mid-show and that's where the other two sings come in. I've already emailed your sisters about the details but Ms.Harlem insisted I talk to you personally."

It took me - well more than a second- to figure out that Ms.Harlem was actually Mia.

"I've already chosen the songs so are you with me??"

"Yes, I am."

"Okay, first we're going to start off with 'Live Forever/Invincible' mashup. I really liked that one in particular. During the break, you're gonna sing 'Make It Stronger' and 'I Know You Know It'. We're gonna end the show off with 'Renegade'. How do you feel about that??"

"I think that's really great, the songs match together."

"Okay, now you will be wearing the outfits designed by Vanessa. I've already spoken to your sisters about their outfits."