Ch.7 Plane Ride

Jayden's POV

I looked at my bedroom window and the sun had already set.
Jennifer - Ashley - Kayla - Paige-...... I was going over every model I have chosen. They were all perfect for the show. The only thing left was to gather them all together and introduce them to my sister, Mia. I think they would all be great friends.

Two hours later, I found myself dialing Lauren's number. She gave it to me yesterday at dinner.

"Umm.... Hello?," said Lauren. I already knew it was her from her voice.

"Hello, Ms.Cimorelli. It's Mr.Harlem talking".

"Oh...hey Jayden. Thanks for the dinner last night, it was great".

"My pleasure, Ms.Cimorelli".

"Call me Lauren. Ms.Cimorelli is kinda confusing since there are like 6 of us with that name," she chuckled lightly.

"Well, Lauren, have you made a decision concerning my offer?"

"Umm.... Yes, actually. I would really like to thank you for the offer and tell you that I would like to take the offer and become one of your models, I mean - your company's models".

Relief washed over my body, she accepted!!! YESSS!! When I talked back to her ,however, my tone was formal and monotonous.

"And I would be honored to have you as one of the models in the show".

"Umm.....Thank you"

"About the show actually, you'll need training by our professionals and training starts in two days."

"Isn't the show in Milan?"

"It is, indeed. However, training is carried out in Idaho for about a week".

"Wait, what? Idaho?"

"Yes, I have already booked flight tickets for you and I. The flight will be tomorrow at 6:30. Be ready Lauren, I'll pick you up at 5:00".

"Tomorrow?? Okay, okay. Thank you very much. Wait a sec, don't I have to pay for the plane ticket".

"No, the company pays for it".

"Off course. Sorry, stupid question".

"Um....okay"

"Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow Ms.Cimorelli".

"Me too," she said. Before she hung up, I heard the loud noise of girl screams and I knew it was probably the six Ms. Cimorellis.

Mission Accomplished.

"Hello?"

"Hey, good news"

"Let me guess, she accepted?"

"Yup"

"God Jayden, I'm so happy you actually did your homework".

"Shut up, Mia"

"When are you coming back to Idaho?"

"My flight is tomorrow at 6:30"

"I'll pick you up at the airport then".