Ch.3 The Aftermath

Lauren's POV
After the mysterious phone call from Mr.Model, time decided to go into a slow-motion setting. The slow passage of time, along with the boredom, forced me into thinking about the phone call.

Was it a prank? It sure was, no one would ask me to be a model. But what if it wasn't? If it wasn't then I simply have been offered the job and I rejected it. A job of a MODEL!! Honestly though, I've never considered a model for a job. I was too shy, and wasn't the type of person to walk around proudly and let people look at me so tightly their eyes could burn. Chill Lauren. You're going way past the limit.

Plus, I had the responsibility of the band. But the band was taking a 3-month break. What about the fans? They'll be there for you. What about my family? I would be away and I can't live without them. Skype exists. How much I love internal arguments I cannot tell you.

Mr. Model said he'll call me again to arrange a meeting. That sounds like something an actual model company would do. Plus, he had my phone number- how on earth did he get that? His many connections, a voice in the back of my head said. Thanks for the info. I was in a mess. No song reference intended but I have to admit it was suitable.
_____________________
JAYDEN's POV
I was currently thousands of feet away from the ground. I was on a plane ride to California. The phone call with Lauren took an unexpected turn, a left turn. She thought it was a prank?? Why would she think it was a prank? I wasn't the one failing at holding back my laughter.  Plus, she hung up on me. I really need to reconsider her as a model. But her looks compromised her rude manners. She definitely looked hot. And I was running out of time. Actually, I already ran out of time, now I'm running out of the extra time my boss gave me.

My boss, who happened to be the owner of the biggest and most famous fashion company in Italy and Europe in general, was Vanessa Venezuelda. Such a veevy name. I made up that word, by the way. She was annoying and irritating, but I'll have to give her credit for her style. Unlike so many trending designers, she believed in clothes. In actually wearing something. She believed in not stripping. Her daughter, Veronica, was 17 years old, and I could tell you she is obsessed with me. An actual addiction. One thing I could say about that, the feeling wasn't mutual. I couldn't tell her that, of course, or I'll get fired. What a gentleman.

I had previously decided that I'll meet up with her at ITALIANA'S, but after our phone call, I didn't think she would show up. Which is why I came up with a plan B. I'll go to her house, prove to her that I actually exist- then escort her to the restaurant. Prefect Plan. If things did go perfectly.

I've already gotten the confirmation of using Lauren as the last model from my boss. All I had to do now was get the confirmation of being a model for my boss from Lauren. Plain and simple.

I've already managed to rent a car and determine the exact location of her house. This must be some kind of record-I haven't slept all night and I've been flooded with thoughts about this whole thing. My twelve models were perfect. I knew that even if people didn't like the clothes they'd like the models.

____________
Hey guys,
If you're reading this please comment and vote- I wanna know if anyone  is actually reading this. What's your opinion?? Should I continue with the story??