1.)

March, 4th 2013   -Flashback-

"Mommy!"  I yelled. I had just gotten back from the place that stole 8 hours of my life every week day. Our house was a mess. "MOMMY!!" I yelled again, until I heard a faint cough come from the kitchen. I dropped everything and ran. "Mommy!" I yelled once again. She was laying on the floor with a pool of blood surrounding her. Oh no! Blood?! Tears began to fill my eyes. "Mommy.. what happened?.." I said quietly, my voice cracking as I was holding in my sobs. "C-Can't.. Robbers.. Kitten.. G-Go some-where s-safe.. Y-You can't be h-here-" she tried to explain. She started coughing up blood which alarmed me, that this might be the last time I would be able to see my mommy. "Nu! I not going to leave you!" I said starting to sob wrapping my arms around her. She caressed my cheek slowly, a tear running down her cheek with a happy but painful smile playing on her face.  "I'm g-going to miss you, m-my l-little princess.. Be good for M-Mommy.." She whispered. Then her hand slowly fell to her side, blood soaking in her sleeve, as she took her last breath. "NOOO!" I said shaking her, but it was too late, she was gone... And so was my heart.

----------------------------

Hey guys!
Megan here, New story!
I know I know, I have other stories but this one I wanted to make into a story outta boredom. I don't really expect anything outta this one, but if you love it so far, don't forget to like, comment and share with friends cx there's plenty more where this came from.

OVER AND OUT .xoxoxoxox