7.)

Ashley's POV

I woke up breathing in deeply then sat up checking my digital clock that read 10:30 Am. Not bad. I got out of bed putting on my robe then went next door to Lizzie's room. She was sleeping peacefully with her owl stuffie in her arms, she looked so cute! but she had to wake up sometime this morning. I shook her gently earning a groan from her.

"Princess, wake-up sweetheart." I said softly.

"Nu.." She said quietly.

"baby, c'mon, please wake up." I said shaking her.

She rolled on her side to where her back was facing me and hid under the covers. I sighed.

"1..."

i said starting to count.

"2... 3... If i get to 5 you'll be in big trouble little girl." I said crossing my arms.

"Fou-"

"I'm up, Mommyy." She says sitting up.

"Good Girl, let's make you a bath." I picked her up feeling her hold on tightly and lay her head on my shoulder. I walked in the bathroom sitting her on the toilet hearing her start to whine.

"i know, i know baby..." I cooed as I turned the knob on the tub to warm water and started to fill the tub.

"mommmyy.." she whined.

"sh, sh,sh... arm's up sweet pea." I said.

She lazily lifted her arms letting me pull her night gown off. I unhooked her bra and took her panties off then picked her up placing her in the tub turning the water off. I heard her sigh quietly as she sunk into the warm bath.

I grabbed the skittles scented shampoo and poured some in my hand starting to rub and massage it all throughout her head. I heard a few satisfied moans come from her which made me chuckle.

"Feels good i assume?"

"Mhmmm..." She said quietly.

I then washed the shampoo out and started washing her body. After I finished, I let the water out and lifted her out wrapping a towel around her shaken body and carried her to the bedroom sitting her on the bed looking for some warm clothes for her.

Lizzie's POV

I was so colddd! I grabbed another towel and wrapped my dripping wet hair in it. Mommy came back with bra, panties and a onesie and I instantly felt better. She dried my body slipping my panties on then put my bra on hooking it to be as comfortable as bras could possibly be. She laid on down and helped me get dressed into the onesie then zipped it up. They were so comfortable! I sat up and sat crisscross-applesauce taking the towel off my head.

"What you wanna do to your hair, Princess?" she asked.

"Uhm.. blow dry and two braids down the middle?" I asked quietly.

"Of course! C'mon."

Mommy said taking me into the bathroom and plugged up the blowdryer. I covered my ears as she began and sometimes whimpered when it was too hot. She finished then began to braid the two braids.

The braids were a little tight on my scalp but she loosened it which made me relax. She picked me up when finished and turned off the light. Mommy carried me downstairs and put me in the highchair as she took out two bowls along with spoons.

"Cereal?"

"Yes honey."

"LUCKY CHARMS?!" i said excitedly.