27.)

(Finalllllly I know I understand, I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry 💗)

Still Lizzie's POV

Being here to visit Emma is okay, I guess. We both walked into the hospital, her hand in mine and my other thumb in my mouth. I had an anxious feeling and I hated it.

We were greeted by multiple nurses and doctors.

"Momm-!" I ran up to hug her then caught myself.

"I-I mean, Hi Ms.Brittiney." I spoke quieting down.

I forgot for a split second that everything had changed.

"Hey Elizabeth, hows it going being out of the hospital, sweetie?" She asked curiously.

"u-uhm.."

those nicknames...

"I still haven't gotten used to it, obviously.." I spoke honestly, I really have no idea of when I'm going to get used to it.

All I want is for her to call me those nicknames again and actually mean them.

"Hey do you know where Emma is? I have to get back to work."

Momm- I mean- Ms.Brittiney led us to where Emma was. We passed by multiple empty rooms, to be honest the place looked deserted.

Passing by one room, I untangled my hand from Ms.Amandas' and walked in the room shocked.

"My..self?" I quietly questioned to myself.

There laid my own body, laying there in the hospital bed hooked up to some kind of machine.

I.. she..

it was breathing or at least it looked like it.

Wait-

What is this?

Is this real?

I slowly went to touch my body watching it slowly disappear as soon as I made contact.

It's.. gone?

I looked down at my hands, they were shiny but I didn't feel anything on them. This is too weird, I don't know what to believe anymore. I don't know the true difference between real and fake. While looking at my hands, I stepped back bumping into something hard. I turned around looking at an unknown person that I didn't know.

He was shocked.

"You shouldn't be alive.." he spoke, his voice full of confusion and worry.

I- shouldn't be alive?

I quickly turned away from him and made my way into the hallway.

"Come, now, don't run away." He said following me.

"Ms.Amanda!" I yelled frightened, running down the hall looking in every room that I passed by.

Why would someone say that to me?

I finally made my way to Ms.Amanda whom was talking to the front desk along with Dr.Geimi and Ms.Brittiney.

They all looked relieved to see me, as I was to see them.

I ran up to Ms.Amanda clinging onto her for dear life. I have no idea what I'd just witnessed, but I wanted to leave as soon as possible.

Amanda's POV