11.)

Ashley's POV   -March 7, 2016- 6:00 AM

I woke up at 6 in the morning thanks to my alarm that blared exactly by my ear. I sat up turning the alarm off. I have to be at work in two hours, but it's so far away that I have to wake up so early. I looked over at Lizzie who was sleeping peacefully despite the alarm going off. I undid her death grip that was around my waist and watched as she she groaned a bit and turned then laid still on her side. 

I slowly slid off the bed and went to my closet taking out my pantsuit, some boyshorts and some black socks. I placed those on the bed then grabbed a towel walking into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I looked like a mess. I guess someone forgot to take off their makeup last night. I shook it off and turned the shower on and undressed slowly. I kept my hair up and stepped into the relaxing shower that made me sigh quietly. the feeling of the warm water hitting my shoulders and back relaxed me so much that I might've fallen asleep in there if I wasn't careful. I grabbed the watermelon body wash and began washing my body. the way I felt afterwards made me feel great. Fresh and clean. Squeaky clean. 

I stopped the water and stepped out of the shower feeling the cold air smack me in the face making me want to take another shower, but I didn't have time for that. I wrapped myself with a towel and walked out the bathroom. Soon enough I heard the doorbell ring. I exhaled heavily, she's here way too early. I walked downstairs in nothing but the towel that was wrapped around me and opened the door. 

"Why isn't it my beloved sister, c'mon in, make yourself at home." I said not even looking at the door, my voice full of sarcasm. 

Emily, my younger sister, walked in with a tank top and a pair of joggers on, and her long curly blonde hair was also in a messy bun. 

"You know you're like, I dunno, an hour and thirty minutes early?" I said as I closed the door. 

"Yeah, so?" My left eye twitched as I stared at her with my hands on my hips and sighed. 

"Whatever, I have to continue getting ready, Lizzie is still sleeping, in my bed. I doubt that she'll wake up anytime soon, but when she does, make her lucky charms and anything she wants when she's hungry, got it?" 

"Sir yes sir, chief." My sister said saluting me. 

I glared at her and she just shrugged. I then began walking back upstairs into my room where she was still sleeping, she's so cute. I dried off completely and put on my bra, boyshorts and socks. Then started to put on my pantsuit. The button up first then the pants. I buttoned up the shirt and zipped the pants then let my hair down seeing how messy it was. 

"Yikes, you should do something with that, mate." The voice startled me, which made me jump. 

"F-Fuck, I didn't hear you come up, what the hell a you doing in my room?" I asked trying to catch my breath. She whistled walking in, totally avoiding my question. 

"She's a beauty while sleeping," 

"I don't have time to be yelling at you, Emily." I snapped slightly annoyed. 

I grabbed a brush and tried brushing my hair which has never worked ever since I was born. 

"You know that doesn-" 

"Shut up." I snapped. 

She held up both her hands in surrender and nodded. 

"noted." 

"Emily, do you think you could do me a teeny tiny favor?" I asked with an innocent smile on my face. 

"Yeah?"