21.)

Lizzie's POV

"Just to clarify, you're talking about MDLG, right?" I asked her for the 1 millionth time as the conversation went on.

"Yes for the 1 millionth time, I'm talking about MDLG." She replied yet again while giggling.

Brittney was still more confused than she's ever been in her life.

"What are you confused about?"

"What's MDLG?"

I almost facepalmed myself.

"I'll explain it to you later, Brittney." The nurse replied.

"So... why were you telling me this?"

"I'm sorta kinda a little, who sorta kinda has a mommy, but is sorta kinda always alone because said mommy is sorta kinda busy with work most of the time."

Did anyone else count how many 'sorta kindas' she said, or was it just me?

"But what does this have to do with me though?" I went on.

"You could be like, my little friend slash sister; it'd be fun would it not?" She asked.

I shrugged and looked down starting to stare out into space. I don't even know if I'll be mentally ready to be in another MDLG relationship. I miss both of my mommies now. Even if Ashley wasn't real... the feelings were.

"It'd be really fun! I promiseee." The nurse urged on.

"I don't know..." I whispered.

"I mean... I don't even really know you or your mommy.. how would I know that the relationship is a healthy one?" I asked her confused.

"You... could meet her.." she said kinda quiet.

"Hu- how?"

"I could call and ask her to come from work." She explained, hand already going to her IPhone in her pocket.

"W-Wait! I'm not so sure just yet." I told her before she left.

"Kay, let me know later."

And with that she closed the door behind her. This is going to take a lot of thinking.

Am I ready to move on?

/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/

It's been a few hours since then and I've done a lot of thinking. I think... I'll give it a try.

It'd be good to have a mommy and a little as a sister, right? It sounds relaxing, I'm actually considering it.

It could be nice.

Ms.Brittney walked into the room with pills. Is she okay?

"How are you? Are you feeling better?"

"Uh, yeah I guess." I said shrugging.

"What're you doing with the pills?"

"Oh nothing important, these are for a patient next door, I was just dropping by to check up on you." She said smiling.

Right..

"Have you decided on what you want to do yet?" She asked with concern in her voice.

"I think.. I'm going to go along with it." I said somewhat questioning my decision.

"Are you sure?" She asked once again.

I nodded a bit.

"You want me to go get the nurse then?"

"Sure."

She walked out with a smile.

How.. is this going to work?

What would her mommy be like?

Nice?

Mean?

Strict?

Laid back?

I have so many questions.
The nurse who came in made me stop thinking.

"Hey, you've made your decision?" She asked.

"Yes, but I'm nervous.." I said playing with my hands.

"It's okay to be nervous. What do you say?"

"Yes, I'll agree to go with you." I said smiling a bit.

"Yay! Okay, I'll give her a call right now."

"Wait! I haven't really gotten your name yet."

"Oh, I'm sorry about that, my name is Emma." Then she left and I was in the room by myself.

I'm kinda used to being alone now. Actually being with someone now would actually be kinda weird at first, but hopefully I'll get used to it.

Emma came back with a smile on her face.

"What'd she say?"

"She says that she'll be here In a moment." She said smiling, happiness filling the room.

"How are you feeling?" She asked me curiously.

"Nervous, Anxious, Happy, Sad, Confused."

"A little bit of everything, huh? Don't worry, mommy is nice but stern. It'll be okay." She said trying to make me feel better.

"Okay.., thanks."

"By the way.. how old are you?"

"Oh, I'm nineteen." I looked at her surprised. Age Nineteen and a Full time nurse?! 

"I was one of those kids in school who skipped multiple grades, finished high school and college early. Then I became a nurse. Mommy is 23." She explained herself.

I wish that I was that smart, I could never do that. I don't even remember what grade I'm in or the last thing that I learned. Everything's a blur, not that it matters anymore though.

I hid down in my bed out of frustration and sighed loudly.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing important, it's nothing."

"Yes, something up. Are you sure you're okay?" I looked up at her for a moment before hiding my face.

"It's nothing, I'll be fine." I said wiping my face then smacking both of my cheeks lightly

"I'm good."

There was a slight knock at the door that received all of my attention.

Emma giggled with excitement as the door knob slowly turned.

Am I sure that I'm ready for this huge step?

-------------------------------------------
Hallooww guys, another chapter heree. I'm going to admit that I've been Luz as flip with this chapter and was planning on writing more just just cut it off right here. I hope you guys enjoy it and pleaseee like and comment. I try to reply to alllll of them as soon as I get them. Please share with your friends ( probably not your family ) , your pets, potatoes, Aliens, ETC.

Plenty more chapters where this one came from!

OVER AND OUT !

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxooxxooxxooxoxxoxooxoxoxxooxoxoxoxo

- Megan