10.)

Ashley's POV

We made it home and it was beginning to settle down. The reddish orangish colors signaling that it was close to night time. I parked my car in the driveway and unbuckled my seatbelt. 

I got out, went to Lizzie and opened the door to see her staring up at me with ice cream all over her face. 

"BabyGirl.?... Where's your cone?" I asked her. 

She pointed to her the floor and thank god it was just the cone and not any ice cream. I unbuckled her and picked her up watching her pick up the cone. 

"C'mon, let's get in and get you cleaned up. Afterwards, I need to talk to you about something." 

"Otay, mommy." She said licking her fingers. 

"Ew, ew, ew, sticky sticky." I said poking her tummy then picked her up as I locked the car doors. 

We walked in and went straight to the bathroom, washing her hands and mouth. Also taking off her shoes because I knew that they were probably killing her feet by now. I brung her downstairs and sat her next to me. 

"Now BabyGirl, listen to me." 

She crossed her legs and nodded giving me her undivided attention. 

"Mommy has to start work tomorrow and-" 

"can't kitten come too?" She asked interrupting me. 

I shook my head and her face filled with sadness. 

"Kitten may not come with." 

"But Mommy, i dun wanna be without chu.." She told me as tears started to fill her eyes. 

No no no, no tears. I will not give in. 

"BabyGirl, mommy has to. But you won't be alone, I've asked Liam if he could be here and and watch over you while I'm gone." 

"No!" She said which surprised me. 

"No?" 

"I don't want anyone here with me, but you!" She said whimpering then started bawling. 

"MOMMY! P-PLEASE DONT L-LEAVE M-ME!" She barely said while crying. 

I pulled her in and hugged her, rubbing her back and kissing the top of her head. 

"Please, not again, I don't want to... t-to lose any-one e-else." She said burying her head in my chest. 

"BabyGirl.. Mommy isn't going to, I just have to go to work." I tried to explain. 

"No Mommy, no no no!" She said starting to cry again. 

"Would it be better if it was my sister and not Liam?" I asked hopeing she would calm down. 

"M-Mommy has a si-sister?" She asked hiccuping. 

"Yup, mommy can ask her sister to watch you, is that okay?" 

"W-Will mommy come back to me?" She asked while sniffling. 

"Yes, Baby. Mommy will come back don't worry." She sat up and hugged me. 

"Pwomise to never leave me mommy..." 

"I promise baby." 

"I love you, Mommy." She said kissing my cheek. 

I chuckled. 

"I love you, BabyGirl." I said kissing her forehead. 

"Don't cry anymore, okay?"