5.)

Ashley's POV

We were walking out of the mall now. We had so many bags that someone offered to carry some for us. I unlocked my mustang as well as my trunk and buckled Lizzie into her car seat then helped by placing some of the bags in the backseat with her. 

I gave the person who helped $50.00 and hopped into the car after they walked back thanking me with a warming smile. There was this one outfit she picked out that I really love. It was a baby blue shirt that said 'Mommy's little ray of sunshine' a white shirt with suspenders and white and pink stripped high knee socks. She would look so adorable with it on. I can already see her running towards me in that outfit as her pigtails bounce up and down in excitement. 

"Mommy?" Babygirl said taking me out of my thoughts. 

"Yes my little smol bean?" 

"My tummy's grumbly.. it says it's hungwy.." I chuckled. 

"Do you wanna go to a restaurant.. or McDonalds?" 

"McDonalds! I want a Happy meal!" She replies giggling. 

"I Figured pumpkin, Mommy will stop by one when I see one. Okay sweetie?" 

"Okay Mama." She says snuggling Dr.Who. 

I turned into the nearest McDonalds and went to the drivethru. 

"Welcome to McDonalds, How may i help you?

"Happy Meal, Happy Meal, Happy Meal!" Lizzie answered. 

"sh, sh, sh Honey. Uhmm, Yes one happy meal please.

"For a boy or girl?

My eye twitched a bit when she asked the gender. "For a girl.

"Anything else?

"No that'd be a-" 

"Milkshake Mommy!

"No, we're getting food, no sweets.

"But i want a milkshake!" She says pouting. 

"Little girl, we will go back home and you can forget about the happy meal." I told her sternly. 

"Hmph." She said crossing her arms. 

"Yes Ma'am, that'll be all.

"Your total is $4.15" I paid and grabbed her food giving it to her. 

"Thankies.." She says quietly. 

"Cheer up, Babygirl." I said as I started driving. 

"MY LITTLE PONY!" She yelled, extremely excited. 

"Not until you eat, sweetheart." 

"Yes, Mommy.~" I could hear her munching on the fries and chuckled. Home sweet home, here we come..

Lizzie's POV

We finally made it home! I was getting really uncomfortable and grumpy because of how long i've been in this car. Mommy parked the car and took the key out. She unbuckled me and carried me inside then put me down letting me take off my shoes. 

"I'll be right back." 

She ran out of the door to the car and returned with the bags from the mall. She closed the door with her foot and continued upstairs.