23.)

( this chapter will contain a lot of pictures , have fun reading ((: . Thank you all for being patient 💖 ) (also, please know that the prices in this chapter are REALISTIC prices calculated from off the website, Thank you."

(Published 121917)

Lizzie's POV

As we were driving to the mall, I felt happy and a bit uneasy.

I stared out the window looking at the passing cars as we came to the entrance of the mall.

"The mall!" Emma exclaimed excitedly jumping up and down in her seat.

I was amazed at how huge the mall was.

Ms.Amanda parked the car close to the doors then turned the car off. She looked at both of us in the mirror and cleared her throat.

"I understand that the both of you are excited, but when we get inside you may not run off and go into stores by yourselves... do I make myself clear?" She asked us.

"Yes mommy.~" Emma replied as I just looked at her and nodded my head.

"Okay."

She hopped out of the car and opened the door to let the two of us out. She closed the door, locked the car and reach for our hands. Emma gladly took it but I just stared up at her.

How do I know this is real?

"Hand, sweetheart." She informed me with a smile. I slowly held her hand and put my other hand up to my face starting to suck on my thumb.

"Looks like we should get you a paci, huh?" She asked curiously making me a bit embarrassed. I nodded quickly and hid part of my blush with my hand.

We walked inside and I could not believe what I saw. There was a MASSIVE carousel in the middle of the food court. It had huge blinking lights and kind of a magical feeling was spreading from it.

"Whoa.." I said highly amazed.

"Pretty right?!" Emma squealed.

"Yeah, it's amazing.." I said quietly.

"Want to go on it with me?" She asked excitedly.

"Uh- no thank you.."

"C'monn, it'll be fun! There's a unicorn Lizzie.~" I shook my head and she pouted a bit with her bottom lip out.

"Okay.."

I didn't mean to make her sad but the next second or two her expression changed like it didn't even happen.

"Mommy! Where are we going first?!" She asked overly impatient.

"Babygirl.. you do know that we're here for Lizzie, right hun?" She stopped for a moment and nodded.

"Of course I dooo."

"So before we even proceed, I don't want you saying that you want anything, mkay?" She informed her with a slight smile.

"Yes mommyy, Lizziee! Where do you wanna go hmmm?" Emma asked me with a bright smile.

I swear her smile is contagious. I smiled back at her and shrugged my shoulders.

"I haven't been to a mall in a while..." I replied trailing off.

"It's okay, lets continue walking and if you see a store you like, tell me." I nodded at Ms.Amanda and she smiled at that.