24.)

Lizzie's POV

Today was maybe some of the best fun I've had in a long while. I feel like I'm actually going to build a close relationship with the both of them, but I wonder when I'm going to feel more comfortable with them.

After we ate, Ms.Amanda let us get the interesting ice cream that we could eat with our hands! It was called, mochi, I think. It was squishy and amazing how the ice cream was on the inside and not messy when we bit into it.

On our way to their home, which I've never been to, I kind of felt butterflies fill my stomach as we were driving there. Sucking my thumb nervously, I wondered how it would be like. The house, the toys-

"Oh shoot!" Ms.Amanda exclaimed dragging me out of my thoughts.

"I forgot about your paci! do you want to go to Walmart for one?" She asked looking at me in the mirror as she drove.

"S-Sure.." I replied shyly.

Making a huge U-turn, she raced towards Walmart which was also followed by her apologies for forgetting. It was okay, really. I didn't want to complain about it and seem annoying.. I just thought maybe we could go another time.

Arriving at Walmart, I forgot how huge it actually was to be a store and not some kind of mall. You could get lost inside without even trying. Ms.Amanda parked the car, turned it off then climbed out to help us.

"Hands." she spoke holding out both hands which we gladly took into our own. A sense of relaxation and the feeling of being protected came over me when I held her hands. It felt like my hand belonged there.

"Do you want to customize your paci?"

"You mean.. stickers?!" I exclaimed passionately, accidentally squeezing her hand out of excitement.

"Yes, anything you want. Stickers, gems, glitter. We'd just have to wait for everything to dry once we put them on."

I became extremely excited when we reached the paci aisle. There were pink, blue, green and even multicolor ones. There were so many, I wouldn't dare be able to choose just one. Ms.Amanda let go of my hand so I could look for the one that I wanted.

I wasn't able to choose between a solid color or a clear one, they were all so pretty. Picking up a clear one, I noticed that it had fluttershy on it. I love ponies so I felt like I had a connection with this one.

"Could I get this one?" I asked holding up the paci hopefully.

"Of course you can get that one!" She exclaimed.

"Do you want gems or stickers?"

"Uhm.. Gems.."

We all walked to the aisle that had arts&crafts and saw so many shiny gems! I remember almost every type of gem that there was. Of course I knew that these weren't any real gems, just plastic.

"A Ruby!"

"get maybe.. Six gems to fill up the ring on your paci." Ms.Amanda suggested at me.

Picking six shouldn't be so hard. Ruby, Opal, Sapphire, Turquoise, Peridot and Rose Quartz were the gems that I picked, they were all so beautiful.

"Oh, the glue mommy!" Emma reminded her.

"Oh that's right, without the super glue we wouldn't be able to put the gems on. Thank you for reminding me Emma." She replied as she ruffled Emma's hair.

Looking for the glue, someone stopped us.

"Hey, Amanda!" The unfamiliar but still familiar man's voice spoke.