Chapter 35

Road trip
Andy's POV

I came to Ade's house at 5 am and tried to wake her up, she wouldn't. I began bringing her bags downstairs to my car. When I had all her bags in the car I went back up for her and of course her stubborn ass still wouldn't get up. I picked her up bridal style and carried her out of the house. I shouted a quick goodbye to Mrs. Castro as I laid Ade in the back seat of my car, and placed a blanket over her. I didn't wanna start driving while she was asleep but we couldn't afford a delay, so I started my car and drove off.

By the time Ade had woken up we were so close to Cincinnati.

"Baby where are we?" She says in a tiny tired voice.

"We're almost in Cincinnati sweetheart." I say while looking at her through the mirror.

"What? You let me sleep that long?"

"I'm sorry baby, but when you're asleep there is no waking you up."

"True true. I'm starving."

"There's an exit coming up with food."

"Yay food!"

I chuckle at her childishness while switching lanes so I can go through the exit. I pull into a McDonald's drive through and immediately ask her what she wants.

"Ummm, two McDoubles and a McChicken with fries and a coke."

"As you wish sweetheart."

I give the guy our order and wait in the short line to the window. I hear Ade open the door and I immediately snap my head to the side to see if she's okay. Thankfully she's just walking to the passenger seat.

"Holy shit babe."

"What?"

"When I heard the door open I freaked because I thought someone was dragging you out."

"Babe he's in prison okay."

"Yeah but there's still going to be a trial."

"You know I have to speak right?"

"What?"

"I have to tell the judge my side of the story."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Babe if I don't he won't get put in prison for as long as he deserves. The only charge he'll get is assualt."

"I know baby, but that might be too hard for you."

"Promise me you'll go."

"I promise."

"Thank you." She says while a tear rolls down her cheek. I immediately move towards her and brush it off.

I hear a car honking behind me and realise I need to move up. I immediately move up and pay the guy at the window. When we get to the next window the guy practically throws our drinks and food at us. Ade sees the angry look on my face as I tap on the window to get his attention.

He looks over at me and with a snarky attitude he says "What do you need now?"

I don't say anything I just give him the finger and drive off. A few miles down the rode I realise I have to pee. I turn into a nearby gas station.

"Baby why'd you stop here?"

"I have to pee baby, I'll be right back okay sweet heart."

"Okay, don't be too long. Oh and can you get me some cheetos and doughnuts?"

"Yes of course angel. Lock the doors when I leave."

"As you wish."

When I walk in there's a woman behind the counter with blonde hair pulled into pigtails.

"Do you need something sugar?" She asked

"Um where's your bathroom?"

"Right back there." She says while blowing a bubble with her gum.

"Thanks."

When I come back out from taking my leak the girl from the counter is bent over and her skirt is up, revealing her thong and butt. I walk away with annoyance to go find cheetos for Ade and some doughnuts. When I'm ready to check out I walk over to the counter to see the girl waiting for me. She rings up my stuff and starts a conversation.

"Did you like what you saw earlier?" She says while wrapping her gum around her finger.

"Excuse me?"

"When I was bent over..." she says while winking at me.

"I have a girlfriend who I am committed to, please stop."

"I bet I'm better though." She says with a smirk and reaches for my face with her pale hand.

"No you aren't, so please ring my shit up so I can go."

"Fine."

The girl left and went to a back door to get change I presume. As I turned around I saw Ade walking up looking rather pissed off. She stormed through the doors and walked right up to me with a bright red face.

"What's wrong baby?" I whisper to her.

"That bitch was flirting with you." She whispers back.

"Help." I whisper.

When the girl comes back in Ade immediately latches on to me. She stands on her tippy toes and I grab her face and kiss her passionately while squeezing her bum. When Ade lets go to breathe, I can see the girl rolling her eyes at Ade. I place her infront of me and wrap my arms around her shoulders, placing my hand on her breast. The girl rings our stuff up and gives us the change. When we walk on my arm is around Ade's waist and my hand is on her bum. Ade swings her hips as she walks out, slightly making me even more aroused. We walk back to the car and the minute we get in we start laughing.

"Oh my god baby did you see her face?" Ade says while laughing.

"It was priceless." I chuckle.

"Stupid bitch haha."

"I like it when you get jealous."

"Why?"

"Because it's cute and you get all over protective and lovey."

"Because you're mine, only mine."

"Well duh." I say and kiss her cheek.

"I love you."

"I love you too princess."

A/N
Sorry it took me so long to update, I've had a bit of writers block. I'll try my best to get another chapter up soon. No promises though. Thanks for reading(: