DON'T LOOK DOWN..

Well it's summer here in United States and the heat in NY is just getting started. In such a weather no one wants to look up straight at the sun and walk. I am sure no one wants to stare at the sun continuously even when you are taking a sun bath. 🌞☀️🔥 What will happen if you look down and walk? Nothing much, you will dash up ahead. That's all. 😂You might ask that's common sense and it's stupidity to do either of those things. The same concept applies to our lives..
People spend so much of time and energy focusing on what has been lost or what they have gone through. 🙄 They tend to look down and think deep on what can possibly never be achieved or their failures. What they don't realize is that what is gone is gone and they can never get that time back. 😒 In terms of careers or relationships or anything general in life, what is gone is gone.. 😓Opportunities of improvement should be focused and captured rather than complaining about what has gone.
Ok so you might think focusing on future is a good idea. Thinking about what could happen next. 🤔 Going out and beyond to explore the possibility to an extent is good but do you think wasting precious time and energy to just think and not react now and in the present moment is a good idea? 🤔Everyone can think and have a wild imagination but taking that imagination and bringing it into a reality is a major challenge. That my friends can only be done right now, the present. 😎👍🏻
          Focus on what is happening and what can you do now rather than thinking of what could happen and what already passed. 😌

"MAKE TODAY COUNT AND WORTHWHILE SO THAT YOU BECOME A LEGEND AND PEOPLE LOOK UP TO YOU."
Love,
❤️ NiKi 👼🏻