GIVE RESPECT... GET RESPECT!

Hey guys!! I wanna tell you this simple fact of life.. Respect is not something you get for free.. As a matter of fact you can't even buy it.. It's something we earn.. 😎
Let me tell you a story.. A long time ago I had an encounter with someone... I didn't have an encounter literally but I saw the scene.. I was in the bus traveling one day and the bus stopped at the signal.. It was an unusually long signal plus the traffic.. You know cities.. Exhausting 😓.. Luckily, I got a window seat!! 😁. Well nothing to hype about that.. 😝 But when you get a window seat in a jam packed bus with no space to even breathe, you feel like doing a happy dance for your achievement 💃😝. Anyways..
There was a holy place adjacent to the road.. A man came out of the car and was walking towards it.. A few beggars came begging for money.. He not only said no but pushed the kids as they encircled him.. A small boy fell down and started crying..
The same person went to the nearby stall and took a big stock of goodies to offer it to God.. I was shocked 😱!! How can someone be so inconsiderate?
For him it's all ok coz..
1. No one he knew saw him and he doesn't even care.. 😒
2. No one to stop him or say something to him. 😑
3. Where did he go wrong? He was getting late and he pushed his way thru.. 😡
But what others didn't see.. Someone very important to him saw.. Someone he worships day and night.. Someone whom he gives respect.. His God.. 👼🏻
Do you think God will even accept the heavy expensive offering when he can't even have the humanity to care for the unfortunate? God doesn't need money or goodies that you give.. God treats everyone equally and in his eyes neither the boy was a beggar nor the man rich.. 😌

"Sometimes we don't realize the fact that we were only lucky that we were born in a family who are atleast providing us with the basic necessities in life.. If you don't have humanity, don't expect to be respected coz he who doesn't respect others and can't give respect will never get anything in return. No offerings will be accepted.. No prayers will be fulfilled...
Coz to get respect.. You will have to give respect..
Lastly, friends if you'll have done good deeds consider you guys have earned my respect.. 😊😎👍"

Love ❤️,
--- NiKi $ 👼