THE CLOUD ABOVE!! ☁️

Sometimes it feels good to be one with nature.. Nature teaches you a lot.. After all we are Mother Earth's children... ;)

A hard day back at hospital and personal issues saturating my mind.. It was exhausting.. 😓. I just felt like just hitting my bed even though it was evening and not wake up till next morning. 😅. Just made a cup of tea & music plugged in my ears I went out on the terrace.. I saw kids playing in the playground. ☕️ Cheers spreading a smile.. 😊

Suddenly a beam of light flashed in my eyes making them glow and a beautiful sunset locked my eyes. Then slowly, the sun disappeared .. Almost taking all my stress along with it.. There was a noise above my head and I look up to see a plane flying high.. I watch it go till it went out of sight! A feeling of freedom took me over.. I closed my eyes to feel the wind blow in my hair kissing me and saying everything will be alright!

Carpet of studded diamonds filled the sky.. 🌟It was dark now, calm and nice.. ☺️. I took a mattress now, slept and watch the clouds above fly.. Clouds depicted my stresses and worries.. As it was moving ahead it taught me to stop thinking about them coz eventually it will fly off.. ☁️☁️
It taught me the value of time.. Just as the cloud you see today will never come back tomorrow.. The time you have now.. Will never come back..

And suddenly it all blurred off and I was awakened by heat on my face.. I just realized I slept the night outside.. 😳. Not thinking about food or stress.. 😌.. I have never had such sound sleep in months.. ☺️.

Fresh and energetic.. I was up for a beautiful day.. A new day and a rocking start.. ✌️😎✨..

"NATURE TEACHES US TO LIVE OUR DAY TO THE FULLEST. LIVE THE MOMENT. NOTHING IS PERMANENT. NOT EVEN YOU.!! THANK GOD FOR WAKING YOU UP TO SEE YET ANOTHER DAY.. Or I SAY TO LIVE ANOTHER DAY! 🙏☺️.."

Lots of love,
--- NiKi $. ❤️