Can Love Happen Twice??

I am sure anyone no matter what your age is, no matter where you live, might have that one person in your life.. A person who has touched your heart in a way noone else could.. A person for whom you could be yourself completely and you aint ashamed to be that way.. A person who understands you without even speaking.
It could be anyone.. Your best friend, your boyfriend/ girlfriend, your husband, your wife, your long lost friend or someone who was there with you for a very short period of time and just disappearing out of your life with a blink of the eye.. You love, you live.. Some relations stay with you.. Some leave you.. A person you love or a person who left you..
Love is a feeling which I can say is a divine creation of God. A feeling which keeps people connected to an invisible string no matter how far you are no matter you are still in contact with that person or no.. Its a special bond..
You can move apart from that person.. You can go away.. May be you will find someone someday or maybe even start loving someone else. Yes.. Love can happen twice if your mind and heart are willing to do so.. But not TRUE LOVE..
TRUE LOVE.. is something which never happens again.. The memories you spend with that person whether a day a month a year or more, whether you are 24 or 74 will stay as a picture book in your mind and heart. Lucky are those people who are blessed to stay with their true love forever and as for those who don't they stay as a silent memory in the heart till eternity..

" There will always be a person in your life who will unconditionally love you without expecting anything else but love, who will make you realize that there can be nothing beyond this.. Love can happen many times but TRUE LOVE will happen just once. No matter how far you go, you stay together or no, you can never forget that person nor remove from your heart.. Feelings and memories stay despite all odds forever..." 0:)

Love,
     ----- NiKi $.