Life... A Two Way Street..

As a small baby where we have nothing to worry about we simply enjoy our life..
As we start growing up.. Eventually we realize what life is.. We start having responsibilities and duties. Some are compulsary and have to be done no matter what. Social obligations and career making..
But apart from that we have happy times too. Spending time with loved ones and cherishing those memories. The success that we achieve makes us happy. Be it your first star in your notebook or an A grade. Be it a first rank or succeeding in your carrer..

Who doesn't want happiness? Everyone does.. But why sorrow? Why failures? Why can't we just be happy? Its very simple.. Think about it. Do you think happiness would have ever existed if sorrows were not around? Do you think success would have ever existed if failures are not around? A definate NO.

Life gives us the opportunity and teaches us the true meaning of happiness and success. So what if you don't succed the first time? Everyone makes mistakes. Just keep trying.. Thats what makes the fruit of success so sweet. Thats what brings happiness.

Without each other there can never be a balance in life.. Their very existance is a challenge..

"In life there is always a two way road. We always walk in the middle..
There are 2 roads of life and death.
2 roads of happiness and sorrows..
2 roads of hope and confidence..
2 roads of trust and faith..
2 roads of love and hate.
The only problem is that the road in the middle is very narrow.. So narrow that your feet always end up in any one of these at a time.."

But hey thats what gives life its meaning.. Don't you think so?? ;)

Love,
---- NiKi $.