REDISCOVER !! ✨✨

Have you ever wondered why fairy tales were created? Have you ever thought that what if our lives would just be one of those fairy tales? You might laugh at the thought or even consider me crazy 😂😝 but that is possible friends..

As kids we have been hearing so many stories. So many fairytales. Almost all the princesses and the princes have gone thru good times and bad times in their lives.. Cinderella, Rupenzil, Tinker bell, Aladdin and blah and blah! I can go on and on with the list 😝. The point is what do they teach us? They taught us about courage, about constant effort, friendship, love, trust and most of all they teach us just to be yourself. That's right. Everyone is different and every one has their own unique style. You may have your own role models and you may try to imitate them but at the end.. You end up rediscovering yourself.

Discovering yourself is not just a days game. It takes years to build up your character and manners. I am sure that there have been some instances in your life when you found out, well you are different from the others! Good or bad but hey that's just you. 😊

You need to accept what you are and mould yourself into the best of character and a better person. In order for your fairy tale to come true don't just follow your heart or brains. Follow them both equally. ☺️. Use your brains for your imagination and amazing creation but use your heart for courage to follow your dreams.

Accept your mistakes, improvise, be bold and be courageous. Tell your stories to others. Learn from them and make them learn too..
Remember..

"You can go anywhere you want,
You may even travel the world,
You might search and search and find it unbelievable to be true..
But there never was, there never is and never can be another you.."

And the day when you will truly love yourself will be the day you will rediscover yourself in a whole new light and realize what you are capable of..
Be bold, be brave, be a beautiful soul!! ☺️✨

Love, ❤️
--- NiKi $