BEING YOU... :)

Lets be real here and tell me who doesn't ever feel like what if you never existed?? 😤😔😕😖. I am sure everyone here have had similar kind of experience? Someone or the other definately says this to themselves. I am no less. I also say it sometimes..

But can I ask you'll one thing? Do you ever feel like saying this same line again when you are partying? Enjoying? Or having a blast? Trust me NOONE feels like that.. 🎉🎊🍻🍷💃🏻💃🏻So just because there is something bad happening you wish like killing your very existance? Is having problems in your life the deciding criteria?

Life is a wonderful gift of god and we must cherish it 😌. Problems will come and go but what stays with you is your happiness, your success. Money will come and go but what stays will be your name, your fame. 😎 Noone can buy that from you. Fed of breakups and being frustrated? If you tried and given your best and if someone doesn't understand that believe me, it was never meant to happen. Someone who values you will enter your life someday.. Failures in study stopping you? Geniuses have failed millions of times, some were even drop outs!! 😳

We say time will heal it.. Time is the best medicine.. It is.. I can't say it will resolve the problem.. NO. But it will definately give you the strength to vanish the problem completely from your life. Don't loose yourself in this process.. Hold yourself... Hold yourself so tight that even your shattered pieces join together. Nothing and noone can ever break you..

Break freeeee from all worries.. FIGHT and you will see miracles happening.. Coz thats what you are capable of. Thats YOU..

Be yourself and shine with the power of your own star... ;)

"IGNORANCE IS NEVER THE SOLUTION OF A PROBLEM. IF YOU HAVE THE GUTS, FACE IT!!" 0:)

Love,

---- ❤️NiKi $