20 Facts about HWR

1: This book Will have a sequel. 

2:  This book originally wasn't supposed to have a prequel. 

3: Thea originally wasn't supposed to be shot.

4: The character that shot Thea was modeled and named after my friend Haley. She also wasn't in the original plot, but I added her in after she killed my character in one of her books here on Wattpad. 

5: This book wouldn't have been published on Wattpad if wasn't for two of my friends who begged me to post it. One of them being Haley. 

6:  The most difficult chapter to write was the very last chapter, because of all the dialogue and description. Also, because of not knowing who Negan killed. 

7: I had to and still am rewriting the beginning where she sees Rick's group and meets them, because Thea has actually already met some of them and interacted with them in the prequel.

8: The longest chapter I wrote was chapter 15. It had 2,874 words and 22 pages.

9: As of right now, the word count for this book is 52,583 words.

10: Thea is around 17 in this story. Same as Carl

11: What started my idea to write the sequel was that I wanted to write about Thea and Rory. Also about her meeting Negan, which will further her decisions and actions in the sequel.

12: Rory is a real character from the show. He was mentioned in the episode where Rick goes to the Hilltop Colony for the first time with Jesus. 

13: Although Thea lives with Rick, Daryl is more of a father figure to her, because of the men in her past, he is most like them. 

14: Thea's character relates to me in real life more than all my other characters.

15: Surprisingly enough, Carl isn't my favorite TWD character. Glenn is my favorite character and has been since the very first time I saw him on screen and read the comics.

16: I didn't like Carl until about halfway through season three; when he told Lori to get off his back for getting medical supplies for Hershel.

17: Thea's last name comes from one of my favorite YouTubers; Kian Lawley 

18: Mikey from very early on in this book will make a reappearence in the sequel. I may have forgotten his existence until I remembered I could further his story since his dad died (Nicholas).

19: I have this entire book written down in a notebook. I often wrote it while in class.

20:  This has been my first completed book ever on any website.