Shes Back

Chapter 3
(2 weeks later)
Finns pov:
I was watching a movie with Rachel when she paused it.

"Can I ask you something?" She asked me.

"Yeah of course." I said.

"Do you think it's my fault that Quinn is the way she is?" She asked me.

I looked at her and said,

"Of course not, Rachel ,Quinn made her choices you couldn't have helped her anymore than I could have." I told her.

"I know but after prom I feel like I just let her fall down. I abandoned her what kind of friend does that make me?" She asked me.

"Hey, don't say that. You took Quinn in at her worst time. You protected her and you did a good thing." I said.

She smiled slightly,

"I know , I just wish I could've done more. Sometimes I wish Shelby never left." She said.

"Have you've been thinking about her lately? " I asked her.

"Yeah, I found a photo of her and I after she gave birth to me. I just have this feeling like I should call her but that would be a mistake." She said.

I smiled and kissed her,

"I love you, you know that right?" I asked her.

"Of course I do, 3 years and you've always been here even when we weren't together . You've always been here and I will always love you for that." She said .

I smiled and said,

"Forever yours?"

She smiled,

"Faithfully." She said and kissed me passionately.

Suddenly the door bell rang ,

"Thats probably the pizza." She said getting up.

"No worries I'll get it." I said and went to the door and opened it to see Shelby standing there with Beth in her arms.

"Hi Finn." She said.