Crushed

Chapter 27
(3 days later)
Finns pov:
It's been 3 days since Rachels audition and she still hasn't left her house. I feel so bad for her , she's been preparing for so long and just in five minutes it all came down. I was at school when Quinn came up to me ,

"Hey hows Rach?" She asked me .

"She's crushed, she hasn't talked to anyone not even me." I said.

"Maybe she just needs space." She told me.

"Maybe , but I'm just worried." I said.

"Look I'm going to over today after school maybe I can get her out of the house." She told me.

"Okay." I said and we went our separate ways.

(Rachels house)
Quinns pov:
I walked up to Rachels house and knocked on her door. The door opened and Rachel and I stood there silently and I showed her the pint of ice cream I brought for us and she smiled and gave me a hug and cried into my arms.

"It's okay kid, I'm here , I'm here." I said as I held her tightly.

(Two hours later )
We sat on Rachels couch watching Funny Girl and eating ice cream when I paused it and said,

"You ready to talk?" I asked her.

She looked at me and said,

"What am I going to do Quinn? My future , everything that I have work towards for the past 18 years is gone. What am I going to do?" She asked me putting her head on my shoulder.

I looked at her and said,

"You are going to do what do best, rise above and start over. But in order to do that you have to fight. Fight Rachel or else you are not the girl I know." I  said.

"I just don't think I have any fight left  in me." She said.

"You know , you have always supported me in everything I do. So now it's my turn to support you." I said.

She gave me a hug and said,

"Thanks Quinny."

"You're welcome Rach." I said and we continued the movie.