Prom part 2

Chapter 37
(Prom night )
Rachel's pov:
Tonight's prom but I'm not going . Instead, I'm having an anti prom party with Kurt , Blaine , Puck and Becky. I rented a hotel room so we could all hang out. I know I should go but I can't stand the idea of Quinn and Finn dancing together it just makes me feel so insecure.
Quinn's pov:
Tonight is the night Quinn Fabray gets back on top . I'm going to be prom queen this year and Finn will be my king and nothing will stop us . I'm going with Finn because Puck didn't want to go cause he's failing . Ever since we kissed things have been weird and we haven't talked to each other once . But anyway I'm excited because I get on that stage tonight I'm going to stand for the first time ever . I've been practicing and I'm ready . I went to the bathroom and no one was in there so I stood up.

Finns pov:
I was looking  for Quinn at prom. I couldn't find her though. Honestly I miss Rach, I should be with her here it's our last prom and I don't want her to miss out .

"Hey Tina , have you seen Quinn?" I asked her .

"She went to the bathroom ." She said .

"Okay thanks ." I said and went over to the girls bathroom.

"Quinn?" I said coming in as I saw her stand up. 

"Hi ." She said smiling .

"You can stand?" I asked her upset.

"I've been practicing. Once I get my crown I'm going to walk on stage." She said .

"I can't believe this , you know I left Rachel to be with you but she was right I shouldn't have . Rachel has nothing except for me and you let me hurt her." I said and left .

Rachel's pov:
"Okay everyone time for the fashion show." I said and came out of the bathroom to see Finn standing there smiling at me .

"Wow." He said smiling .

"What are you doing here Finn?" I asked him.

"I wanted to apologize, prom sucks without you Rachel , it sucks without all of you guys so please come?" He asked us .

"Well I don't know about you guys but I'm going." Kurt said and him and Blaine left .

"Come on let's go." I said and we all left .

Quinn's pov:
I was in the hall way going to count the votes with Santana when Rachel walked up to me .

"Hey." She said .

"Hey." I said .

"Look I know I have been kind of rude lately so I wanted to apologize. You're going to make a great prom queen Quinn." She said .

"Thanks."  I said and she gave me a hug and went back inside the gym .

I walked into the classroom where Santana was and said ,

"We need give the crown to Rachel." I said .

"What ? But you won." She said .

"I know , but she needs it more than I do." I said .

"I hate it when your niceness gets in my way." She said .

Finns pov:
Everyone was in the gym getting ready to hear who prom king and queen were .

"Okay everyone , time to announce prom king and prom queen will all the nominees ." Figgins said .

Everyone went to stage and he started .

Rachel's pov:
"Your prom king is .... Finn Hudson." Figgins said .

Everyone clapped and then he said ,

"And your prom queen is ...." he paused and looked up dead in the eyes and said , "Rachel Berry."

Everyone looked at me shocked as the spot light hit me . I made my way up as everyone slowly clapped for us waiting to see if pigs blood would spill on me or something.

"I present to you your king and queen of McKinley." Figgins said .

The music started and I took Finns hand as we went to the dance floor and began to dance .
[Quinn:]
Watching every motion
In my foolish lovers game
On this endless ocean
Finally lovers know no shame

[Santana:]
Turning and returning
To some secret place inside
Watching in slow motion
As you turn around and say

[Santana with Quinn:]
Take my breath away
Take my breath away
(With Finn and Rachel)

"What is this some sort of prank is someone going to spill pigs blood on me?" I asked him.

"Hey , your beautiful, and sexy and everyone here idolizes you. You have so far and I am so proud of you Rachel." He told me .

I smiled and we danced .

[Santana with Quinn:]
Turning and returning
To some secret place to cry
Watching in slow motion
As you turn to me and say

[Santana:]
My love

[Santana with Quinn:]
Take my breath away

[Santana:]
Through the hourglass I saw you
In time you slipped away
When the mirror crashed I called you
And turned to hear you say

[Quinn:]
If only for today
I am unafraid

[Santana with Quinn:]
Take my breath away
Take my breath away

(Quinn's pov)
I looked at Puck and he smiled at me . I then put my feet down off the wheel chair and began to stand.

[Quinn with Santana:]
Watching every motion
In this foolish lover's game
(Everyone clapped for Quinn)
Haunted by the notion
Somewhere there's a love in flames

[Santana with Quinn:]
Turning and returning
To some secret place inside
Watching in slow motion
As you turn my way and say
(With finchel )
"You know as long my friends and you I know I'm happy." I said .

Finn kissed my forehead and said ,

"I love you."
[Santana with Quinn:]
Take my breath away ([Quinn:] My Love)
Take my breath away

[Quinn:]
My love,

[Santana and Quinn:]
Take my breath away, ooohh Away

[Santana and Quinn:]
Take my breath away

[Santana:]
My love,
(Finchel)
And we kissed as balloons came down.

[Quinn and Santana:]
Take my breath away
(End song)