A Fight Between Two Friends

Chapter 5
(2 days later)
Pucks pov:
I was at my locker when I saw a very familiar face. It was Shelby , why was she here? She walked up to me and said ,

"Hi Noah." She said.

"Hi Shelby, what are you doing here?" I asked her.

"I wanna talk to you and Quinn, do you know where she is?" She asked me.

"No, I don't, Quinn kind of went off the tracks since the last time you were here." I said.

"Alright well if you see her tell her to come to room B113 I need to talk to you both." She said and left.

Quinns pov :
"I need to talk to you. " Puck said coming up to me.

"No thanks Puckerman." I said.

"Quinn, it's about Beth." He said.

My heart trembled when he said her name but I had to keep a straight face.

"What about her?" I asked.

"Shelby wants to talk to us. She said to meet her in B113 at the end of the period." He told me.

"No, that part of my life is over." I said.

"Can you just stop being selfish and meet us there?" He asked me.

"Fine." I said and slammed the locker and left.

(End of the period)
"Okay I'm here wheres Beth?" I asked coming into the classroom.

"Hello to you too Quinn." Shelby said.

"Why am I here?" I asked her.

"What happened to you Quinn. You used to be so happy and kind. This isn't you." She said.

"Are you here to lecture me or am I going to see my daughter?" I asked her.

"Quinn." Puck said.

"No, I want you to go back to being yourself . Clean up your act and then you can see her but you need to fix yourself before you wreck your life." She told.

"Can I atleast see a picture?" I asked her.

"Of course. " She said and handed me a picture.

"She has your eyes." She told me.

"Shes beautiful." Puck said.

"I have to go." I said and stormed out before she could see me cry.

I lost everything and its all because of Rachel and that stupid glee club. I hate her, I hate all of them . I was walking down the hall when I saw Rachel and Finn .

"You did this!" I yelled at Rachel.

"What?" She asked me.

"You ruined my life, this club ruined my life and I hate you!" I yelled at her.

"Quinn I think about your next words very carefully." She said.

"No, I used to be popular and then my boyfriend dumped me for you, we moved in together and became friends. I hate you Rachel and we should have never became friends and I should have never joined this club!" I yelled .

"Okay you know what thats enough! I took you in Quinn, this club took you in when nobody wanted you. When your parents kicked you out, when you got pregnant with my ex boyfriends baby. I was there for you and so was everyone else. You ruined your life not me, not this club, you! So stop acting like a little kid and get it together!" She yelled at me.

"Ah!" I yelled at her and I pushed her and she fell. Then suddenly she got back up and stormed at me pushing me into the locker. She pulled my hair and we started to fight until Finn and Mr.Shue broke us up.

"Girls stop it!" Mr.Shue yelled.

"Ho!" I yelled at her.

"Slut!" She yelled back.

"Enough!" Mr.Shue yelled finally breaking us apart.

"Ms.Pilsberrys office now!" He yelled and we went there.