Surrender

Chapter 42
Final chapter
(2 days later )
Rachel's pov:
Today Finn and I are finally getting married . Finn pulled up to the house and I got into his care and gave him a kiss.

"Ready to go?" He asked me .

"Yes , I got my dress , my shoes and most importantly my epic love for you ." I told him and gave him another kiss and we left .

(20 minutes later )
Finn turned left and I looked at him and said ,

"Are you sure were going the right way ?"

He stayed silent and then he pulled up into the train station and parked .

"What are we doing her we're going to be late for our appointment ." I said .

"We're not married today." He told me.

I looked at him as if he was joking but then I realized he wasn't joking ,

"This isn't funny Finn. Please tell me this is a joke." I said .

"You're going to go on the first train to New York City and Quinn is going to meet you there to take a tour with you of NYADA ." He told me .

"What?" I said .

"I know this is hard but I need to let you go . You deserve to be happy and...."

"Wait..." I said

"You're a star and you belong in ....."

"Finn wait ....." I said

"New York is where you belong." He said .

"No, wait, are you ... breaking up with me?" I said panicking .

" I have to Rach." He said .

"No come with me then if you want me in New York ." I said.

"I can't do that ." He said .

"Why? Where is that you're going ? Because I'll come with you." I said .

"To Fort Bent in Georgia?" He asked her .

My heart dropped to my stomach,

"You're..... you're joining the Army!" I cried "Are you crazy you'll get killed !" I yelled crying .

"I had to go somewhere where I knew you couldn't follow me." He said as I cried . "Do you know how hard this was for me? Do you know how many times I've cried about this? I know this is hard for you and it's hard for me too but you belong in New York." He told me .

"No not without you ." I said .

"I know this is hard , but I need you to surrender and I know that's hard for you but please just do it for us . Because I believe that no matter how far apart we are that if the universe wants us together then we'll be together ." He told me.

I cried and then I kissed him ,

"I love you so much." I said .

"I love you too ." He said .

We got out of the car and he got my pink suitcase and we walked to the train station . We walked to the plat form and he wiped my tear and said ,

"Forever yours ?"

"Faithfully." I said finishing his sentence .

He kissed me and I got onto the train . I looked out the window and he looked at me and smiled as the train started to move . I waved as the train started to leave and he waved and then ran with the train until it was out of the station and Finn was left behind .

......
Hey guys so stayed tuned for a sneak peek of the fourth and final book .
Xoxoxo,
Natalie