You Left Me Behind

Chapter 6
Quinns pov:
I sat across the room from Ms.Pilsberry, Mr.Shuester ,and the dwarf.

"Okay you two what the hell happened?"Mr.Shue asked us.

"She ruined everything and it is all her fault-"

"And then she pushed me down and called me a bitch and it is all her fault-"

"One at a time. Rachel, please start." Mr.Shue said as we both stop ranting.

"She basically attacked me and said I was the reason everything bad in her life happened. Then she pushed me and I went off." She told them.

"Because you are!" I said.

"No I'm not!" She said frustrated.

"Okay ladies let's calm down. Quinn tell your side why do you blame Rachel?" Ms.Pilsberry.

I looked down and said,

"I just do okay. If she was never in my life I would still have everything I did sophmore year." I told them.

"How could you say that? I took you in Quinn, when you had nobody I was there for you and then after summer ended it was as if I never mattered , as if our friendship wasn't real. You stabbed me in the back Quinn and I still forgave you." Rachel said.

"And then you abandoned me right back." I said.

"What?" She asked me.

"You left me Rachel, when I was falling apart you left me for Finn and you never looked back. You left me to suffer with a broken heart. You never called , visited me. You just abandoned me for Finn and never cared. I'm sorry but I have to go." I said and left.