Imagine #2- kol

How you met Kol:

You were walking down the now silent streets of New Orleans listening to the silence calmed you after a hard day of work. You knew about supernatural stuff because you were a vampire turned in 1967 by the Elijah Mikaelson. You weren't scared of anything because you knew you had Elijah there to save you, as you were walking you heard foot steps behind you and didn't turn around because you knew it was a bad idea. Your heart rate stayed the same because you weren't afraid of this person. As he started to gain on you you turned around to be greeted by one of the most handsomest faces I've ever seen.

"What do you want?" You spat at him

"Well darling I was looking for a little midnight snack but I guess I followed the wrong target." He said in an amazingly hot British accent.

"Well I guess you did" You said to him then turning away and started to walk again.

"I didn't catch your name." He yelled to you as you got farther away.

"Well that's because I didn't throw it." You said still walking.

"Wow she has a sense of humour, well I'm Kol, Kol Mikaelson." He said as you stopped in your tracks and turned to him.

"Your a Mikaelson?" You asked in disbelief.

"So you've heard of us?" He asked with a smirk

"Actually Elijah happens to be one of my closest friends." You said to him as he got a little closer .

"Really? Well what a small world, how about I get your name now love?" He asked smirking

"Y/n." You said before disappearing into the night.