Imagine #4- Kol

The Mikaelson ball/a sleepover with Rebekah:

You had just gotten out of the shower and we're now drying your hair and body, you were going to the Mikaelson ball with your friends Caroline, Bonnie, and Elena and couldn't wait. You curled your hair perfectly and got dressed in a maroon red dress that complemented your curves just right. You were walking down the stairs as you heard someone knock at the door, you walked slowly as you didn't want to fall and opened the door.

"Y/n, you look stunning." Caroline squealed at you giving you a hug.

"Thanks care, you all look gorgeous." You said giving Elena and Bonnie a hug

"Come on we're going to be late." Bonnie laughed as we scurried out the door. The whole way there we were belching out the lyrics to the songs on the radio. After a good 10 minute drive we arrived at the Mikaelsons and pulled into the driveway.

You all walked in closely together but five minutes into it you were left alone with nothing but a glass of champaign in your hand. You finally spotted Damon and walked over to say hi.

"Hey Damon." You said as he embraced you in a hug.

"You look stunning." He said also pulling your hand to his face and placing a gentle kiss on the top of your hand. The music started playing and Damon asked you to dance which you kindly accepted as he led you to the dance floor. You eventually switched partners and you were now with Klaus.

"Hello love." He said giving you a cheeky smile.

"Hello Klaus." You said giving him a smile back.

"I'm glad you could make it." He said spinning you around

"Me too." You said looking around to be your nosey self. You and Klaus were the best of friends and always used to hang out until you moved to collage, you were currently visiting but never sold your house so when you come back to visit you still have your house to come back to.

You switched again and this time you got stuck with a gorgeous man you had yet to know.

"Well hello there darling." He said giving you a smirk.

"Hello." You said giving him a smile.

"I'm Kol, Kol Mikaelson." He smiled as the song ended and the males bowed and the females curtesy.

"Lovely meeting you." You said to him wandering off to find your friends. You spotted Elena in the corner with Stefan, Damon and Caroline arguing so I started walking over to them. But you didn't get very far before someone grabbed your hand and turned you around.

"Darling, I didn't get your name." He said smiling.

"Y/n, Y/n Y/l/n." You smiled back at him. "I'll see you later I must go see what's happening with my friends." You said pulling your hand away from his and walking away.

-skip until later after most of the people have left-

You offered to help clean up which they kindly excepted as long as you were fine with it. You were currently cleaning up the food with the help of Rebekah, who was one of your other close friends. You were laughing and talking about your time here and just about your new life. After that was cleaned you started sweeping with the help of Elijah who offered and you accepted and you both had a couple laughs, moral of the story all the originals were like your other family except for the youngest you wanted to get to know him. You went outside to throw the garbage out and bumped into a hard chest which knocked you to the ground. You let out a giggle as the man lent you a hand to help you up.

"Sorry about that." He chuckled as you looked into Kol's eyes and smiled.

"No I'm sorry I wast watching where I was going." You looked at the floor embarrassed.